6: Cry me a River

"Deku, I'm home!" Katsuki yelled as he busted through the front door, only to hear it was absolutely silent in the house. He panted while looking around from where he was standing but he didn't find a single soul in the place. 

"Is she... not here? The kids either?" he asked himself as he walked to the kitchen. 

He turned his attention to the fridge to see a new note that was posted there and he grabbed it to read what it said. 

Won't be coming home tonight, don't worry about the kids, they're with me. Have a good rest of your night. 

He felt his heart drop just reading those words, she wasn't coming home tonight. To make it even worse was that she took the kids with her! All he could do was drop to the floor in heartbreak and thinking that his marriage was about to fail all because of a misunderstanding.

"It's quite strange of you to be stopping by here and with your kids at that and at this hour." Emra said. 

This woman is Emra Flame, not only is she Izuku's cousin, but she was known as the Emerald Dragon back when she was a hero. She's been told that she and Izuku look more like sisters, since she has long and curly Dark Green hair and an Emerald Green left eye while her right eye is covered by an eye patch. Unfortunately she retired due to a terrible accident, but she had become a hero teacher at Ketsubutsu Academy just a few years ago. 

Back before she became a hero teacher, she actually was Izuku's therapist since Izuku went through depression a few years ago. 

"Well I didn't just come here and stop by... I actually wanna stay here for the night." Izuku mumbled.

Emra stopped in her tracks and looked at her cousin with a raised eyebrow. 

"Come again?" 

"Umm... i-it's just... Oh, how do I say this?" 

"Don't tell me you and Katsuki fought?" Emra asked, getting into her protective mode. 

"W-We didn't really fight, i-it was more like... I found something out that now I'm really upset about that just happens to involve Kacchan." Izuku answered. 

"And what kind of thing involves Katsuki that you're particularly upset about?" Emra asked. 

"I-It's... u-um... I-I found out... that Kacchan's... he's cheating on me." she mumbled while averting her eyes from her cousin. 

Emra stood there and her left eye widened and then she grit her teeth and clenched her fists tightly. 

"That damn bastard, he's gonna regret doing something like that!" Emra growled as she started storming towards the front door.

"W-Wait wait, Emra, you haven't even listened to how I know this!" 

"I don't need to listen to the evidence, right when I know you're telling the truth to me right now! I knew I shouldn't have trusted him and let you two get married!" Emra huffed. 

Back when Izuku and Katsuki were starting their dating relationship, the only person that didn't agree with their relationship was Emra, and all for good reason. When Izuku was in Junior High, she tried to commit suicide by jumping off her school roof because Katsuki told her to do so. She was lucky that she was saved by All Might, but Izuku went down into a deep depression afterwards and Emra was the only one that could help her by bringing her to America and taking care of her. 

Emra knew right away that Katsuki was the one responsible for the events and held a grudge against Katsuki for a really long time. Now that she's hearing this kind of news, she's regretting her decision on letting Izuku keep her relationship with Katsuki so close.