53: Sunshine

"Be careful Kacchan not to cut yourself." 

"I ain't gonna cut myself. I might be a kid, but I got better knife skills than you." little Katsuki added. 

Since Katsuki was now trapped in the body of a little boy, he was dramatically shorter and the height of what Katsuma usually is, so Katsuki had to stand on a stool while cutting up some of the vegetables for dinner. 

"Mama, I'm done!" 

"You are?" Izuku asked as Katsuma wanted to also help with dinner and was asked to wash the rice they were going to have that night. 

"Ah~ You did such a good job, Katsuma. Dinner's gonna taste a lot better now that the rice is all clean." she added as she petted the adult Katsuma, and it seemed like he liked this kind of attention from his mother. 

Katsuki noticed this behavior from his adult son and knew that his wife was only being this nice because their son's stuck in an adult body, or maybe it's because Katsuma looks exactly like his dad so she can't help but act really sweet and caring.

'Why can't I get this side of Deku towards me? She's my wife- wait- why the hell am I like this towards a kid who's only like this cause of someone's quirk? Tch- Like I'd be jealous of my kid getting more attention from my wife than me-' 

"Kacchan, be careful!" 

Too late, as the little blond felt a slight sharp poke from his finger tip and he looked down to see his finger was bleeding. 

"I told you to be careful! Come here!" she said as she grabbed him off the little stool and carried him over to sink and rested his small hand under the flowing water. 

"You might have good knife skills, but you can't be distracted, especially since you're a kid right now." she stated in a serious tone. Katsuki wasn't sure how to react, as it felt like it'd been forever since the last time his own wife treated him like this.

After running his hand under the water, she turned off the faucet, dried his hand off and gently wrapped a band aid around his finger. 

"It's one thing to be cautious and careful when watching a child trapped in an adult body, but it's another if it's an adult trapped in a child's body. You might be the Number 1 hero, but right now you're just a little boy that needs to be careful, and I have to make sure you and Katsuma are safe." Izuku said as she finished wrapping the band aid on his little finger. 

"I promised you and Katsuma that I'd protect you until this entire situation is fixed, and I meant that, so please don't make me so worried, okay, Kacchan?" she asked him as she then sweetly pecked his bandaged finger, which only made him blush. 

"Hm? Kacchan? Are you okay, your face is all Red!?!?" she asked with worry.

"I-I'm fine! It just got warm in here!" he yelled. 

"Ah- hmph, seriously, don't make me get all worried that you're like this." she noted as she started putting everything back in the first aid.

What she didn't notice was that while she's caught up with the first aid, Katsuki glanced up to see adult Katsuma glaring and pouting at him. 

'What the- What's with that face, Katsuma?' he thought. 

Katsuki squinted his eyes and watched as his son raised his hand and noticed that his hand was raised over the stove which happened to be on. 

"K-Katsuma, don't touch that!!!" Katsuki yelled, but the childish adult didn't listen. Katsuma slammed his hand directly onto the stove and his palm was directly on the hot stove.