18: Good Luck, Bad Luck

"Woah~!" 

'Of all the places we'd go to, this was one of the last places I'd think Kacchan would bring us to.' Izuku thought as they stood in front of the large sight. 

"Figured we'd come here since it's been a while and the kids haven't been here before." Katsuki muttered, as he rubbed the back of his neck. 

"Mama, where are we? It's huge!" 

"Ah- Oh, Katsuma, this is the Amusement Park." Izuku answered. 

"Can we go inside, it looks fun!" Katsuma begged, tugging his mother's pants. 

"Any exact reason to take us to the Amusement Park besides us not coming here in a long time, Kacchan?" Izuku asked. Katsuki's cheeks instantly blossomed a shade of pink and he started averting his eyes from the greenette. 

"We were supposed to go on a date here one time back then, but you didn't show up and Round Face did instead." he mumbled.

That sparked a memory for the greenette as she remembered that years ago, she had a plan to set up Yaoyorozu and Todoroki together by planning a double date with her and Katsuki going. The only reason she didn't end up going on the double date and Uraraka went instead was because Uraraka confessed to Izuku that she had feelings towards Katsuki, so Izuku let Uraraka take her place. 

"You still owe me for that time, so I thought now would be a good time." Katsuki stated. 

Just hearing his voice all shy and gentle was something that warmed the greenette's chest and she could only smile at the thought. 

"Hmph, I guess you're right, but the kids are gonna have to be with us on this one." Izuku answered with a sigh.

Just as they were entering the park, Katsuma was looking around and saw an Ice cream stand in the distance. 

"Oh! Mama, I want ice cream!" Katsuma yelled. Izuku looked up at where Katsuma said what he wanted and knew the outcome. 

"Hah- Katsuma, you just had breakfast, maybe later." Izuku answered sweetly. 

"No! I want ice cream now!" 

"What the- is he always stubborn?" Katsuki asked. 

"You have no idea. Here, why don't you take Izuki with you and Katsuma and walk around the park for a bit." Izuku said, handing her husband the twin girl that just woke up. 

"Huh? Why me?" 

"Because you're the one that brought up the idea of coming here, so be a man and watch your kids like you're supposed to. And Katsuma, if you act like a good boy with papa, then maybe you'll get some ice cream later, okay?" Izuku asked, as she looked down at the little boy. 

"Okay~. I wanna go this way, papa!" Katsuma yelled as started running off.

"What- Yah! Get back here!" Katsuki yelled, as he carefully started running with the 1 year old girl in his arms. 

Izuku could only sigh and hope that everything was gonna go well from this idea of hers. 

'It was Kacchan's idea to come here, so now he needs to take the responsibility of being the one watching them in a public place. I just hope Katsuma isn't gonna stay this stubborn like Kacchan. Hmph, I am glad Kacchan was the one that suggested we do something like this today since it's the weekend. But...' 

The greenette paused in thought and remembered what Katsuki told her that morning. 

"Oh yeah, I decided that I'm changing my schedule and I'll be home on the weekends." "Since now, I haven't taken time off for the past 3 years, so now I'm gonna take time off on the weekends. Can't make you do everything alone forever."