68: Suspicious Camouflage

"Mmmh..." 

"Why're you making that kind of face at me?" 

"Because you said you'd be gentle, but now I'm really sore." Izuku huffed. 

After finishing up at the spa resort, it seemed that since Katsuki went a little too much, Izuku couldn't possibly want to go anywhere else after the resort. 

"Sorry, it's just my wife was really cute, so I couldn't hold back." 

"Yes you could! Hah- now I'm tired and just wanna take a nap, and I mean an actual nap, Kacchan." 

"Yeah yeah. But at least I've gotten to spend some time with you." he said happily as he pecked her shoulder. 

"Y-Yes, but don't be that rough next time." 

"I got it."

As they were walking back to their hotel room, Izuku happened to look up and see someone standing at their door. At first she thought that whoever this person was standing at their door would just be an employee from the hotel, but then she saw something that made her change her thoughts and she stopped in her tracks. 

"Huh? Why'd you stop De-" Katsuki looked up to see the man at their hotel door. 

'The hell? Who's that-' 

But after looking at the man, he knew this man wasn't an employee as his suit was much too formal and he just looked suspicious altogether. Katsuki clasped Izuku's hand tightly as he remained to keep his eyes on this mysterious man. 

"Kacchan." 

"Let's get this over with, together." 

"Ah- mn!"

( Time skip to the next day! )

"Hah- Why am I not surprised that they ended up following you two to Awaji Island?" Emra sighed as she rubbed her right eye in frustration. 

"And you're sure this man didn't work at the hotel?" Takashi asked. 

"Mn. Positive. He was wearing a business suit, and he looked like he was wearing some kind of pin on his suit that had a symbol on it." Izuku answered. 

"And what exactly did this man say when you two approached him?" 

"He didn't really say much and just handed us this package and told us to wait to open it until today." Katsuki answered as he revealed a Bright Red box to them and set it down on the coffee table. 

Emra and Takashi stared at the box for a few seconds and then looked at each other and nodded. 

"Eh? Is something wrong?" Izuku asked.

"Not exactly, but it seems you aren't the only ones that got this kind of package." Emra stated. 

"Huh?" 

Takashi knelt down to grab something that was under the coffee table and low and behold it was a Bright Red box that looked exactly the same as theirs and placed it next to the box on the coffee table. 

"Huh? You two got one too?!?! But why?" 

"It appears you two aren't the only targets." Emra noted. 

"Eh?" 

"Have you two opened the box yet?" Takashi asked. 

"Ah- no, we wanted to wait until we got the chance to see you guys, and since we're back from our trip, we wanted to see what you guys would think." Izuku replied. 

"Well, it seems we thought the same idea and haven't opened our box either, so let's both see what's about to be revealed." Emra said as the greenette nodded.