41: Lovin' You More

"Now I see, it's because you're jealous."

Diana stopped struggling and looked at the greenette as she remained serious about what she just said. 

"W-What?" 

"You're jealous. Not of our family, but because of those two." Emra repeated. 

"What are you spatting about?!? Like I'd be jealous of those two!!! What makes you think I'd have such an emotion compared to those two?!?!" Diana exclaimed with ferocity. 

"Take a look at that screen." Emra said. 

"What?" 

"Look. At. The. Screen." Emra demanded, as she pointed the edge of her Katana at Diana's throat. 

Diana didn't like being demanded, but she turned her head to see the tv screen and her eyes widened to see that Izuku and Katsuki were still alive, but they were embracing each other.

"Damnit, what's your cousin doing and taking so long? I can't wait anymore." 

"Hey... Kacchan..." 

Katsuki looked down at the greenette in his arms and wasn't sure if he was seeing things as the greenette was actually smiling at him. 

"Deku, why're you-" "In case... I end up... passing out... I just wanted... to tell you... something..." she breathed, trying to lift her head and look at him. 

"What... What is it?" 

She lifted her arms and tried to wrap them around his neck and hug him as tight as she could. 

"You... were the first... hero... to me..." she panted. 

"What? Why're you telling me something like this now?" he asked in confusion. 

"Because... you became... a new... hero... for someone... someone else." she noted. 

"Who? What're you talking about?"

"You... You're a new hero... to our... kids..." she answered, and instantly he stopped thinking about their situation and looked deep into her Emerald Green eyes. 

"You really... mean so much... to our kids... That... was what I wanted... to say." she said with a tired smile on her face. 

"Deku..." 

He didn't like seeing her like this, he never did, and all he could do was rest his lips onto her forehead and try to give her some warmth. 

"Kacchan... So warm..." 

"If your cousin doesn't do anything, then I'll try everything I can to get us out of here. Not just to see the kids, but to make sure you're safe again." Katsuki stated. 

"Kacchan..." 

"I love you, Izuku, so please don't close your eyes and focus on me, okay?" 

"Yes... I love you... too... Kacchan..." she mumbled soon feeling his lips meet hers and feeling the smallest warmth from his lips keeping her awake.

Diana was speechless, she figured that Katsuki would be banging on the doors at this point and trying to get them out, but he wasn't. He was staying by Izuku's side the entire time and making sure not to lose her. 

My New HeroOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara