15: Lucky One

"Thanks for giving us all the information we needed." Izuku said. 

"Of course, we know all our cousins pretty well, so if you're curious about their behaviors or personalities, you're more than welcome to ask." Cole noted. 

"Mn. Any idea on when you think they could try and cause trouble for us?" Izuku asked. 

"It's hard to say since it took them this long to start as Rosie and Rowen said they were meant to start this plan years ago. Just stay alert at all times, that's the only real answer I can give you." Emra stated. 

"Got it, do you think some of them know you're helping us with giving us information?" Izuku asked. 

"I highly doubt it, but then again, we can't be certain. They might try and do something if they hear you or Katsuki doing any hero work knowing that they hate heroes, so just be careful." Emra answered. 

"Mn." 

"Don't work yourself too hard about this, and just try to live your life with your kids like there isn't a problem going on. And let me know if there's anything on your mind, especially about certain things." Emra whispered. 

"Ah- yeah, I will."

Izuku slowly walked back to the living room after Cole and Emra left and glanced up to see Katsuki standing a few feet away from her and his arms crossed. 

"Sounds like your family's gonna be a pain in the ass." Katsuki huffed. 

"Yeah... But what can I really do about that?" Izuku mumbled as she moved her eyes away from his attention. 

The blond could tell how physically drained the greenette appeared and all he wanted to do was hug her, but he still felt a lot of strain between them. 

"Hah- we'll figure it out, and it's not like we don't know what we're doing." Katsuki noted. 

"Right... You're right." 

"I know I'm right, so don't make it seem like you can do this all on your own." he said, she looked back up at him. 

"Eh?" 

"This isn't like what you had to deal with years ago, we're a team and I'm gonna make sure you're not alone on this." he stated.

"O-Oh, I got it. Hm? Is it already afternoon? I should go check on the kids and see if-" 

"I gave 'em lunch already." Katsuki interrupted. 

"H-Huh?" 

"When you and your cousin were done talking about all those other people, I gave the kids lunch. I made you lunch too, it's in the fridge." Katsuki explained. 

'I... I didn't even notice that he gave the kids lunch since I was so focused on my family that I've never met before. I guess he really is trying.' she thought. 

"T-Thank you." 

"Just go eat lunch, I'll be watching 'em." Katsuki said as he walked to the stairs and left the greenette standing there in awe. 

'I knew our relationship and marriage had strained, but now it feels awkward to just say anything to Kacchan. Should I be happy that he's actually trying now?' she thought, but her stomach growled and the thought vanished into thin air.

'Hah- I forgot how much I love Kacchan's cooking, that lunch was too good to pass up. Hm?'