𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 || 𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞

the happiest time of year, that's what people call it at least. it's not so happy when you're chasing around callings with your best friend michaela.

ever since flight 828 returned, michealea has been getting these visions, voices, she calls them callings. you were the first person she told, the only one she trusted with it.

now, it was about a year since the plane came back, and it's christmas time, but with mick's last calling, you two haven't exactly been in the holiday spirit.

"what could this one mean?" michaela says, clearly distressed. she's pacing around ben's garage, running her hands through her hair, throwing an occasional glance at ben's boards.

"i'm not sure mick, but stay calm. stressing out won't help." i try to reassure her. "i know, i know, it's all just so overwhelming." i see tears fill the bottoms of her eyes. i embrace her in a hug.

"it's okay, it's gonna be fine. i promise you. nothing bads going to happen." i whisper.

"how do you know that?" she cries.

"i don't, but we have to believe it. if you believe it, maybe it'll come true." i smile at her.

*time skip*

weeks past, and christmas nears. i decided that i was going to make sure that nick had a good christmas, with her family and our friends, and she needed a break from 828 and the callings.

for christmas, i decided to get her a big photo album, full of her favorite memories and photos of all the people that made her happy, she needed some smiles in a time like this.

*TIME SKIP TO CHRISTMAS MORNING*

on christmas eve, i spent the night at the stones house, and in the morning jared and drea were stopping by as well to have breakfast and open gifts and stockings with everyone. i was always so happy that even though i wasn't born a stone, that i was always welcomed and invited on all the family activities, and the same with jared and drea, it made me happy to see us all as one big happy family.

on christmas morning, i woke up the cal screaming, "EVERYBODY WAKE UP!! ITS CHRISTMASSS!!!!" that boy had so much energy that i would never be able to understand.

i laughed as cal dragged me out of bed, "cmonnn (auntie/uncle,etc. ) (y/n), it's christmas!" cal pulled me down the stairs, to where he had already dragged grace and ben and olive and mick, sitting down around the tree.

i sit down next to mick. "merry christmas mick" i smile. "merry christmas (y/n)" mick smiles back. the doorbell rings and cal jumps up. it was jared and drea at the door, both holding handfuls of gift bags and boxes in there hand. "merry christmas bud!" jared says to cal.

"merry christmas buddy!" drea smiles.

the two of them come and sit down in the room as well, as the room fills with smiles and laughter as everyone opens up their gifts. the house smelt of the delicious peppermint hot coco grace had prepared for everyone to drink as they opened gifts.

i handed over my gift bag to mick. "here you go mick, merry christmas."

"you know you didn't have to do this" she says smiling and shaking her head as she reaches into the bag. she pulls out the big album, and opens it and immediately lets out a huge grin.

"i love this." she says smiling, laughing as she sees some of her favorite memories, like cal and olive throwing flour in ben's face while baking a cake, with her laughing in the background.

"i actually have two gifts for you." she says grinning. first, she hands me a lavender colored gift bag, and inside i pull out a gorgeous locket, a picture of the two of us when we were kids on the inside.

"mick, this is incredible, i love it." i say as drea comes behind me to help be clasp on the necklace.

"your other gift is downstairs." she says hopping up, grabbing my wrist and dragging me across the room. she pulled me downstairs into the garage.

"where's the second gift?" i say giggling as i watch her trip down the garage stairs.

before i knew it, mick leaned over and smashed her lips against mine, the taste of peppermint hitting my lips from her hot coco. i deepen the kiss further, putting a hand on her neck and another around her waist.

she breaks the kiss, leaving our lips inches apart.

"that was the best christmas gift i could've asked for."