𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐬 || 𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐡𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐢

it was always weird, coming back to your hometown, seeing that nothing's changed. it all looks right where you left it.

you took a flight home this weekend to visit your parents. they were estatic to meet your boyfriend, eagen.

although he'd never show it, eagen was terrifed to meet your parents, and i mean terrified.

the two of you were driving through the two of you's hometown, passing all the restraunts you went to as a kid.

"my parents took me there every time i got an A on a test." you said, pointing out the car window at a little ice cream store, with metal chairs outside the front door.

eagen smiles over at you, before reaching his hand across the center console, resting a hand on your thigh.

the two of you passed the high school you met in. school was out for winter break. you turned your head, and the two of you had the same thought.

he turned the car around in a u-turn, pulling in slowly to the high schools parking lot.

he steps out the drivers side door, coming over to your side. he opens the door with a little bow. "m'lady."

you give him a smile and a kiss on the cheek as you step out of the passenger side door. not much had changed from when the two of you were there.

"should we hop the fence?" he suggests. "hell yeah." you say, giving him a devious grin.

he starts climbing up, before switching his legs over to the other side, and pulling you over with him.

"let's go to the bleachers." you said, pointing over to the football field, the two of you used to watch late night football games constantly in senior year.

the bleachers looked exactly the same, the spot where the two of you shared your first kiss.

"do you think our initials are still under here?" he asks, holding your hands and pulling you beneath the metal seats.

"there they are." you say smiling, pointing at the heart the two of you carved out after prom.

"we should, yknow, recreate our first kiss." he says, smirking at you.

"yes sir." you say, pulling him into you, your hands on the back of his neck. you were leaning against the cold metal, kissing your high school boyfriend.

at the same time, everything and nothing had changed, and life had never been better. the cold air hitting the two of you, kissing like it was senior year, and holding each other in the town you grew up in.