𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 || 𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬. 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

you were constantly over at the stones house, you had grown up with them next door, falling in love with the sillier of the twins. you were laying down on cal's bed, waiting for him to get home from picking up groceries for eden and olive.

you were sprawled across his bed, reading a book that olive had reccomended you and let you borrow. you were deeply invested into the story, when you heard a light knock, and saw your messy brunette haired boyfriend leaning against the doorway to his bedroom.

"you're home." you say, smiling at him. you place a tab in the book and place it down onto the bedside table.

"i am." he says smiling back, crawling onto the bed with you.

cal always had loved physical touch, so his arms were practically trained to wrap themselves around you. "how was shopping?" you asked him, moving some of the hair sprawled across his forehead out of the way and planting a kiss.

"it was alright, some older lady was telling me i was handsome and i probably a beautiful girlfriend waiting at home." he says smiling as he stares into your eyes.

"really?" you say smirking. "what do you think of that?" you ask him.

"i think that she was absolutely right." he says, still grinning as he leans in and presses a soft kiss to your lips. his lips always tasted of kiwi and melon. the same burts bees chapstick he was constantly stealing from you.

you couldn't lie, the chapstick tasted amazing. you wrapped a hand back into his brown hair, pulling his lips closer to yours, as he hands slid up your sides and under your shirt. his cold hands reached your warm skin as he began to massage the skin around your waist.

"you're so pretty, yknow?" he mumbled against your lips as he continued to move them in sync with yours.

a red blush fell over your cheeks as his lips trailed down your neck, applying pressure every so often.

every day you were grateful the plane came back and you got to spend daily moments with him like this. you wouldn't change any thing for the world.