𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 || 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞

"ol, what's going on?" you asked, giggling. you had a blindfold wrapped around your eyes as olive led you along.

"we're almost there! a few more steps!" she says, holding onto your hands and dragging you across some pavement.

you hear the click of a front door, and as you feel the blindfold being taken off, you hear shouts of "happy birthday!" and see all of your friends and family.

"oh my god, you did all this?" you ask, amazed, turning to face olive. you wrap her in a tight hug, the smell of her perfume filling your lungs.

"of course, it's you!" she says, giving you a soft kiss. "go on! go say hi to everyone." she says, giving you a slight shove.

the party went on great, everyone was laughing and talking as the ate and sat around. the next thing olive had planned was for you to open your gifts around the fire, as everyone made s'mores.

"mine first!" mick said excitedly, shoving her gift bag into your lap as you laughed. it was a signed copy of your favorite cd. "mick, this is great!"

you went around opening all sorts of gifts from your friends and family's, but olive was still waiting to give you hers. she insisted on going last.

"olive, you didn't have to get me anything. this party was enough." you said happily. she waved off a hand at you as she hands you a little gift bag.

you open it to find a small black velvet box, and inside sat a beautiful diamond ring. just your size and everything. you gasped at the sight, tears forming in your eyes.

"there's no way-" you cry out. unbeknownst to you, jared had a camcorder out, filming your entire reaction, just as olive had instructed him to.

"y/n l/n, you've been there for me through more than i could've ever asked you to. i love you more than i could ever say, will you marry me?" she said, tears forming in her own eyes.

you were speechless. you couldn't even get out the word yes. all you were able to get out was a quick nod as the tears of happiness fell down your cheeks. she slipped the ring onto your finger, embracing you in a tight hug before pressing a sweet kiss to your lips.

the group gathered around the fire errupted into cheers, and words of congratulations. you couldn't have imagined a more perfect way or place. mick and ben came over and gave you hugs of their own, saying they couldn't wait for the wedding. jared came and gave you a clap on the shoulder, telling you how happy he was for you, as well as more of your friends and family.

you walked back over to olive, happier than ever. you were going to marry her, be her wife. it was everything you'd ever wanted, she was the perfect girl.

"happy birthday, y/n." she whispered, kissing you again.