𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 || 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞

-she loves to go on late night drives around with you, especially when you buy her food.

-she loves cuddling, and she will never turn down the invite to cuddle with you.

-she loves having you over at the family dinners, she loves how her dad treats you like you're another part of the family, the dynamic you have with them means everything to her, considering how important her family is to her

-she loves to try and bake for you on occasion, suprising you with random cupcakes or cookies here and there

-after grace died, you were the only one at her side the entire time. when ben was loosing it, cal shutting everyone out and blaming himself, mick at a complete loss, you were the only one she had, she couldn't carry all that weight on her own two shoulders by herself.

-she loves trips to the farmers market on the weekends, buying new ingredients and trying new foods and meeting new people

-she loves when the two of you have little reading dates, where she either reads the book out loud to you and you talk about your thoughts, or you watch a movie on a book the two of you read together

-one of her favorite things is to go strawberry picking, she loves making jams, chocolate covered strawberries, açaí bowls, smoothies, and more out of them.

-her favorite holiday is thanksgiving. she loves spending time with her entire family and expressing how greatful she is. she also loves the dynamic of everyone helping out in the kitchen and baking family recipes and sticking with traditions.

-i can only imagine this girl would be the biggest taylor swift fan.

-i can definitely see her playing some cozy video games, like animal crossing and stardew valley, and always begging you to play with her.

-she loves to dance around the kitchen with you late at night, just laughing and giggling and bad dance moves.

-family game nights are sacred to her, they're a must and she would be devestated if the tradition ever stopped.

-she loves disney movies, and the two of you watch them constantly.