𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 || 𝐳𝐞𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧

the entire kitchen smelled of onions, tomatoes, and different spices. olive was in the kitchen setting out dinnerware and fixing the lighting, micheala was out buying wine and champagne, as grace and ben were at home cooking dessert. you and zeke had spent the entire morning and afternoon together, preparing for your three year anniversary dinner.

all the stones, as well as drea, and jared were coming out to celebrate this evening with you. zeke was making your favorite sausage pasta dish, with a side dish of his mom's famous mac and cheese, and a ceaser salad.

"hun, can you get me the black pepper out of the top cabinet?" your husband asks you sweetly. you stand up on your toes but still aren't able to reach you. without even asking, hands are on your waist moments later and you're being lifted up to the top shelf, grabbing the black pepper.

"thank you." he mumbles, smiling and pressing a kiss to your cheek before going back to cooking. cal walks down from upstairs, the newspaper in hand.

"it smells amazing in here. here's the newspaper y/n, dad's done reading it." he says, tossing the paper to you. cal had gotten so big, you wished you had gotten to see him fully grow up, but he turned out to be a great kid.

"thanks bud, do you wanna go to the store with me to buy some appetizers? i wanna make this bread and dip i saw online." you say excitedly. "sure." he says smiling, and fishing the car keys out of the bowl.

he tosses you the keys, and you slip on your shoes by the door. "we'll be back in 30 minutes, zeke!" you shout into the kitchen.

"alright! be safe!" he yells back. cal follows you out into the car, sliding into the passenger seat.

"what music do you wanna listen to?" you ask him, handing him your phone, already connected to aux. he answers your question by matchbox twenty blaring over the radio.

"zeke and i taught you well." you say laughing, gently elbowing him in the shoulder. zeke and you were huge fans of that genre of music and it was always playing around the house.

as you pulled into the grocery store parking lot, you saw some familiar faces.

you and cal were strolling down the spice isle, you were looking for oregano while he was looking for garlic powder. cal brought the spices back to the cart.

"y/n, i just want to say, i'm really happy for you and zeke. you're an amazing aunt, and he's a great person. i only hope i can get as lucky in finding love like the one you two have." he said smiling.

"thank you cal, it means a lot." you say, pulling your nephew into a hug.

when you arrived home, the meal was practically ready. cal set out the bread and dip you'd boughten, and you changed into a beautiful white mini dress.

as you sat down at the table, you looked around at all of your family, especially your husband. you reached under the table and squeezed his hand three times. one squeeze for each word.

i love you.