𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 || 𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞

this is a little preference sort of section, what i think dating her would include :) this chapter is not a one shot story.

-Michaela's giving love language would be words of affirmation, and her receiving love language would be words of affirmation or gift giving :)

-She would try and cook you dinners when you would get home late from work but she would always fail miserably and end up ordering chinese takeout for the two of you.

-Her favorite holiday is Christmas and she loves doing little Christmas activities with you, like ice skating together, exchanging gifts, etc.

-She loves to go on walks together, just talking and enjoying the moment together.

-She's grateful to know that she can talk about anything with you and you won't judge her for it, and that you'll always be there to listen.

-She loves when you help her figure out callings, it makes her feel less alone.

-She loves when you interact with her family, especially Cal and Olive. It makes her really happy seeing you with them and being good with the kids.

-She loves to order in a lot and have movie nights together.

-She loves when you show her all your support, it means the world to her when she knows you care about her and love her and support her.

-She loves meeting your family and trying to interact with them, even though she tries a little too hard sometimes.

-She's never been the kind of person to care about how much an item costs or the value behind it, she cared way more about the thought of it <3

-Dating her would consist of a lot of late night drives to the precinct to dig into evidence for callings, etc.

(i wanted to try something new, so lmk if you enjoy this kind of chapter and if you'd like me to do it with other characters as well)

𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 828 || 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara