𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐚𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐫 || 𝐳𝐞𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧

the sound of music from the radio filled your ears. the flashing lights from the cars driving by filled your view. the feeling of zeke's hand on your thigh. the smell of his cologne next to you.

the conversation had gone quiet for a few minutes now, a comfortable silence. you were silently listening to the sound of the music as you looked out the window at the different cars and their bright headlights.

"zeke." you mumbled, placing your hand over top of his. he hummed in response. "could you pull over?" you asked. he shot you a look of concern, but complied and pulled into a parking spot in the nearest shopping center.

"is everything alright-" zeke started but was cut off by your lips pressed against his.

he pressed his lips back to yours, moving in sync with one another. two of his hand slipped under your thighs and traveled up your body, ending with his fingers through the belt loops on your jeans as he pulled you closer to him.

"what's this all for?" he mumbled between kisses as you trailed your lips down his neck. you didn't want to tell him, but a feeling struck over you while driving. not a good one, at that. you felt like something was going to happen, you couldn't explain why or how or what was going to happen, but you just knew. god, you were starting to sound like cal.

of course, you didn't have to say it. zeke felt it, he knew what you were thinking. "y/n, i'm fine, okay?" he says, giving a light chuckle and pulling your head back so he can look you in the eyes.

"but what if you're not, zeke?" you claim, tears starting to fill your eyes. you couldn't loose him. you didn't even want to think about it, but you'd never gotten a feeling as weird as the one filling your stomach right this second.

"i wouldn't leave you, i couldn't even imagine leaving you. don't worry, i'll be okay?" he reassured, wiping away any tears falling down your cheeks with his thumb and pressing another sweet kiss to your lips.

you had a feeling in your gut that didn't believe him, and he knew that, but neither of you wanted to argue it. both of you loved each other more than anything. you had to look to the future with the possibility that everything will turn out well, as olive would be saying.

"let's go home, alright?" he said, lifting you off his lap for you to sit back down in your seat. both of you glanced at the clock in your car.

2:56 AM

the feeling of worry didn't leave your stomach, but you had to look to the future with the possibility that everything will turn out well, as olive would be saying.

unfortunately for you, you didn't have a clue what was in store for you and your husband. life would soon turn into one hell of a rollercoaster...

authors note : i hope you guys enjoyed this one <3 i was a bit low of inspo and kind of just came up with this, but please feel free to leave any tips, requests, or constructive criticism :)