𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 || 𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬. 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

"you've never sung karakoke before?" you asked cal, in disbelief.

"no, can't say i have." cal said, smiling. you grabbed his hand and dragged him into the bar on a street in manhattan.

"are we really doing this?" cal asked, running a hand through his hair. you nodded and ran up to the bartender, requesting a private room for the two of you.

it was a small room, with a table and booth style chairs wrapped around it. there was a tv on the wall, and speakers with microphones for karaoke.

"what song should we do?" you asked excitedly, picking up one of the microphones and handing it to cal. "i have one." he said happily, turning it onto the stereo.

"how old is this song now?" you laughed. you knew it, it was one of your mom's favorite songs growing up.

"old, it was my mom's favorite." he said, doing his best to sing along to the lyrics. you turned over to him and smiled. "mine too."

the two of you read the lyrics on the screen and tried your best to sing, but it wasn't much. the two of you definitely weren't cut out for the music lifestyle.

the two of you laughed as you sat down in the booth, taking sips of your drinks. "maybe we should just stick to solving callings." cal joked. you nodded, "agreed."

the rest of the night was one you'd only dream of, laughing and drinking, dancing around and singing together.

he twirled you around to some of your favorite songs, admiring how beautiful you looked under the bar lighting.

"i can't believe we haven't done this sooner." cal says, stopping you from spinning and holding you with his hands at your waist. you looked up and him smiling, and mumbled a "me too." before leaning in and pressing a sweet peck to his lips.

when he pulled back, he stared at you in admiration for a moment. that was his first kiss, and it couldn't have been more perfect to him in that moment.

he put a hand behind your neck, pulling you in close for another kiss. he slid his hands up your side, playing with the hem of your shirt.

"this should've happened way sooner." you repeat, smiling and placing another quick peck to his lips.