𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐦 || 𝐳𝐞𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧

-His giving love language is physical touch. He loves to hold your hand and give you hugs and generally just cuddle with you.

-His receiving love language is words of affirmation. He loves when you tell him how proud you are of him and how much you love him, especially with his difficult road to recovery.

-He hates when you get him gifts because he feels like you wasted money on him, but when you do buy them for him, he loves them so much and is really happy with them.

-When he has the frost bite effect from the death date, it means the world to him when you come and sit with him in the hospital and lay in the bed with him.

-He loves teaching you the recipes in the kitchen that his mom taught him when he was younger, the ones they used to cook as a family, and of course, there were some food fights.

-He loves it when you wear his clothes, especially when they're a bit big on you.

-He loves to sneak up and give you hugs from behind, kissing your neck.

-He loves taking late night drives with you, it helps him clear his mind and he loves your company when you're just driving around, listening to music.

-He loves to make s'mores around a bonfire, when the two of you bought a house, the first thing he did was go and buy a bonfire for the backyard :)

-He talks so highly about you to everyone else around him, especially his family