𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬 || 𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐡𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐢

you had never felt so sick, especially not in the middle of the night. you jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom, the contents of your dinner coming out of your throat.

you felt your hair being pulled up, put into a clip from behind you as an arm slid around your waist. "everything okay?" eagen asks, his voice full of concern.

it wasn't like you to just get sick of out nowhere. you'd always kept up with your health, making sure to stay ontop of your vitamins and being hydrated. saanvi would practically kill you if you didn't.

"do i look okay?" you reply, before putting your head down again. you had a terrible migraine on top of the naseau and sickness. he threw you a sympathetic look.

"i'll get some tylenol, just sit down, alright?" he said, moving you to sit against the cabinet's below the bathroom sick as he ran to get you some water and medicine.

you began to play with the doors on the cabinets, when you saw the box of tests sitting in the back corner. you had always kept some just for emergencies. that's when it struck you, the possibility that you could be pregnant. you reached for the box, taking out one of the tests.

five minutes later, you could still hear eagen tussling around the kitchen. you braced yourself before glancing at the test. two lines. you were pregnant, you and eagen were going to be parents.

the two of you had talked about the possibility in the past. neither of you were against it, but this definitely wasn't planned either. there was so much going on in the mix of 828. tears began to fall from your eyes. you couldn't even decipher whether they were happy or not. you were a whole rollercoaster of emotions right now. the only question of your mind was, how was he going to feel about this?

you heard eagen walking back into the bedroom door and you quickly shoved the test into the front pocket of your hoodie. you wiped away the tears quickly as he opened the bathroom door.

"it took me forever to find it, did you rearrange our medicine cabinet?" he asked, passing you the glass of water and two tiny pills. you let out a light laugh, remembering why it would be so hard for him to find them.

"olive came over last week and ended up with a headache. when she saw the state of our cabinets, she went on a whole cleaning frenzy and reorganized the whole thing." you said, smiling.

"she's ben stone's kid, of course she did." eagen said, a light chuckle escaping his lips. the two of you were silent for a few seconds, not sure whether to go back to bed or not. the sun would be rising soon anyways.

"i- i have something you should see." you mumble, tears forming in your eyes once again. the look on his face switched for a sense of calm to a sense of worry. "what's wrong?" he asked, putting two hands on your shoulders.

you pull out the test from your front pocket, your hands shaking out of fear. he looked down in confusion, taking the test in his hands. that's when it clicked. you were pregnant. he looked back up and tears were streaming down your face, but you weren't smiling.

"it's gonna be alright." eagen said, pulling you into his arms. your tears stained the front of the shirt he slept in, but that wasn't the point right now.

"are- are you happy?" you managed to choke the words out. he brought two hands to the side of your face, cupping your cheeks and looking you in the eyes. "of course i'm happy. sure, it wasn't part of the plan, but we'll make it work." he replies, leaving a soft kiss on your forehead.

"what about the callings? or the death date?" the thought of the two you leaving a baby behind shattered your heart, but that wasn't the point right now. you still had time, enough time to figure it all out, figure out how to survive, especially for this baby.

"we've all worked our asses off everyday trying to figure it out, we will eventually. it takes time." he says, still holding you in his arms. you broke out into a smile, realizing what this meant for your future. all the happy thoughts began to race through your mind. the baby shower, telling the stone's, getting to raise it with the man standing before you.

"we're gonna be parents, eagen." you said, pulling him towards you and kissing him happily. you knew the two of you would make it work, no matter what it took.

"you're gonna be one hell of a mother, you know that? the bossiness will really pay off, won't it?" eagen says, teasing you and giving you a light shove.

"oh shut up." you replied playfully. "you know you love it." he rolled his eyes gently.

"let's get some sleep, alright? i still have to work in the morning." eagen said, smiling as he pulled your hand back into your bed. you laid down next to him, an arm lazily thrown over his chest as you cuddled into his side.

you were silent for a few moments, before whispering. "what are we gonna name it?" he let out a groan, one you knew to be playful.

"here we go, this is gonna be a long 9 months, isn't it?"