𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐝 || 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞

authors note: this one's pretty short but olives a harder character for me to write :) i know a lot of you had been requesting her so i wanted to throw her in here, but i do apologize for the length.

it was a late night in december, and ben sent you and olive down to see what you could make of the ruins that tj had sent over.

"why are all of these so difficult?" olive sighed, resting her head on her hands, looking down at all the progress made so far.

"come on ol, it's too far in to just give up now." you reassured her.

you go behind her, looking at all the work done so far.

"so lay everything out on the table, name every piece of information you know about alazar."

"well, we have all the information about his card deck, as well as the calling mick got connected with his deck, specifically the volcano card. he seems to have something to do with the calling of the seasickness, as well as the death dates. he could be the answer to this entire phenomenon if we find the right pieces and match them up."

"god, i love it, but you're such a nerd." you say, smiling at her.

"oh shut up." she says smiling, turning back to the work.

olive goes back to rambling about all sorts of things connecting the callings, the flight, zeke's disappearance, the death dates, the metheads, griffin, and more. all you could do, even when she's rambling about such a morbid topic, was dir there and admire how beautiful she was. as soon as she finished talking, you blurted out:

"you're literally one of, if not the smartest person i've ever met. you may be a nerd, but a gorgeous one at that." you say, getting closer to her face.

a blush runs over her cheeks.

"stop it, focus on the work." she reprimands you.

"i'm having more fun focused on you." you say, before leaning into her lips.

her hands find your hair as she pulls you closer to her, leaning against the back counter.