𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 || 𝐬𝐚𝐚𝐧𝐯𝐢 𝐛𝐚𝐡𝐥

passengers were screaming. several people were turning to ash and dust in their seats. you were chewing your nails anxiously, wondering if you were up next.

you were so absolved in your own anxiety, you didn't realize saanvi having a panic attack next to you. once you realized, you quickly attended to her.

"saanvi, what happened? are you okay?" you said, placing a gentle hand on her shoulder. her grip on the armrests of the seat were tight, and her hands were practically ghost white.

"i'm- i'm not ready. i'm not ready to- to die." she said through shaky breaths. as she said that, you look down at her arm. it began to crack. bright orange light poured out of the cracks.

"you're not going to. i can't go on without you. please, saanvi. what am i supposed to do?" you held her hands in your own tightly as tears spilled down your cheeks.

her expression slowly changed from a look of fear and bargaining to a look of acceptance. the stages of grief right in front of your eyes. she looked over at you, and gave you her best attempt at a gentle smile. "it's okay, i deserve it. i killed someone. if it's my time to go, it's my time." she said softly, trying her hardest to hold back her tears.

"god, no! please! please don't take her!" you were begging to whoever could hear you. you didn't know how you'd be able to go on without her, she's been your entire support system the last 5 1/2 years, she became the love of your life.

"i love you, okay?" she whispered softly as the cracks up her arm became larger and larger. "no! please! don't go!" you were gripping onto her hands harder then ever before. tears were falling, into your hands and into your lap.

just as saanvi was about to let go of her life, the cracks began to fade, her skin began to heal. you saw and smiled so wide, tears continued to fall, but this time, happy tears.

"thank god." you pressed your forehead against hers, both of you smiling, then giving her a kiss on the lips.

soon after, micheala walked out of the cock pit, and the windows in the entire plane had become a blinding shade of white. you wanted to shield your eyes but you couldn't, it was just so beautiful.

you thought back. this was the glow. you were inside the glow, the divine consciousness, just like the first time you were on 828. when cal went into the sapphire, that was the long, delirious, burning blue. it attracted all the passengers to the same spot, everything happened exactly how it was supposed to.

the exit door opened, and ben and micheala were the first ones to step out. soon, all the passengers followed. you held saanvi's hand in yours and went after them. as you continued to walk through the beautiful white light, you stepped out into a noisy, crowded airport.

ben and micheala saw grace and olive and karen. other passengers looked to the tv, obama was there speaking. "april 7th, 2013." eagen muttered.

you hugged saanvi tight, "we made it. we finally did it, saanvi."