𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞 || 𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞

walking down the same street evie grew up on was quite literally like walking down memory lane.

you were walking with mick, hand in hand. these were the streets you guys grew up on. the three of you learned to ride a bike in that driveway. the three of you swam until dark in that neighbors pool.

the amount of nostalgia that flew through you was insane. mick didn't like coming down here often, she got too choked up. she had tears threatening to fall as you walked down the block.

old neighbors you still recognized waved and gave hello's as the two of you walked past. you came up to the park the three of you used to play at as kids. mick sat down on the same swing she used to, and you in yours. you swang back and forth, watching mick with a soft gaze.

"i wish she were here." mick mumbled, loud enough for you to hear. the tears that had been brimming in her eyes for the past hour made their way down her cheeks.

"me too. she's still here in spirit." you say, looking around the park. you had so many memories here with both of them, slowing falling in love with the blonde as you grew older together.

as the two of you walked more around the park, you spotted a grand oak tree, with a carved heart in the middle. you and nick spotted it at the same time and turned to look at one another.

"oh my god." mick says, laughing. she runs over to the tree, runing her fingers over the carving.

in the center of the heart we're 3 letters. ' M + A + Y/A ' you heart warmed at the memory. the three of you carved this right before your high school prom. mick's mom even had the prom photos in this park stuffed in an attic somewhere.

you pulled mick into your arms, pressing a deep, passionate kiss to her lips. "if evie were here, she'd be smiling her ass off." mick whispered, a smile on her own face.