𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 || 𝐭𝐣 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧

two thin lines. the lines that you'd dreamt of, as well as feared of your entire life. would it ever be the right time? would it be with the right person? would you be a good mother? would he be a good father?

the last question has an easy answer. tj would make an incredible father, you didn't have a doubt about that. the concern was whether he thought this was too soon, or he wasn't ready to be a father, or the worst of your thoughts, he didn't want it with you.

the most important thing on your mind was how you were going to tell him. you always saw all those different women do these sweet ways of telling their partners, but you didn't have time. you told tj everything, you had to tell him as soon as possible.

as soon as possible turned out to be now. you heard the slam of the front door, and shoved the test into the front pocket of your jeans. "y/n, you here?" tj called out, hanging his jacket up on the coat hanger.

you walked up towards the front door, greeting him with a hug and a kiss, as usual. except, you didn't start the conversation as you usually would. "i have some news for you." you say, holding your arms around his neck.

"really? let me hear it." tj says, looking down at you, giving you a soft smile. you reach into the front pocket of your jeans, and place the stick in the palm of his hands.

tears well up in his eyes. "you're- you're serious? i'm gonna be a dad?" a few stray tears fall down his cheeks, hitting the smile that's grown across his face.

"and i'm gonna be a mom." you say, pressing a kiss to his lips. you couldn't wait.

"we're finally gonna be a family. i've always wanted to start a family with you, i've been dreaming of this day." tj whispers, pressing another, deeper kiss to yours lips.

growing up, it was always just him and his mom. now he got to fufil his dream of having a child, living the perfect family life he'd always wanted.

"this is only the start tj. we have 18 years to raise this baby together." you whisper, one of the biggest smiles anyone could ever have written across your face.