𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐲 || 𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞

over the course of 5 and a half years, you'd never once lost hope for where your girlfriend might be. you never moved on either, still holding onto the hope that one day she'd touch down in JFK international airport, just as she was supposed to all those years ago.

you were the only one who understood mick's neice olive, when she claimed she could still feel her twin brother. you could still feel micheala, somewhere.

the day the news flashed on, you were helping olive in the kitchen cook dinner. after the plane went missing, grace and olive still had you over constantly. just because micheala was gone didn't mean you weren't part of the family anymore.

"turn up the news" you said to olive, watching as the words 'breaking news' flashed across the screen. you watched as a woman stood in front of a plane. the second the two of you read the words 828, you dropped your utensils and screamed.

"ol, they're- they're finally back." you said, running over and hugging her tightly. tears ram down your cheeks. you couldn't be dreaming. if you were, you were gonna be sick when you woke up.

"well what the hell are we waiting for, get the car keys?" she said, pulling away and smiling, wiping the tears off her face.

the second you and olive pulled into the hangar, the two of you swear you ran faster than you've ever run before. all the two of you could think about in that moment was seeing your loved ones again.

you saw the blonde and ran into her arms, almost knocking her over. "oh my god, i've missed you so much." you cried into her arms, holding her tightly. "i'm so sorry. i should've never taken that flight." mick whispers, pressing a kiss to the side of your head.

you watched as olive hugged her dad tight, and trying to see cal, but the poor little boy was scared out of his mind. everything in your mind was finally making sense, the shock was wearing off. they were back, they were finally back. every prayer that you made, every wish on every star, every penny flipped into a fountain, everything and every wish you'd had the last five years of your life finally came true.

"i love you so much." you cried, still holding onto her tightly. you didn't have a clue what you were thinking, but in that moment you pulled out a small diamond ring out of the pocket of your jacket.

"micheala, i can't imagine loosing you again. i want to be your wife, spend the rest of my life with you. will you marry me?" a look of shock fell over the blonde's face. "are- are you sure?" she choked out, putting a hand over her agape mouth.

"i've never been more sure of anything in my life." you affirmed, tears of happiness falling. the diamond ring was sitting softly in the palm of your hand. it'd be waiting for it's moment for over 5 years now. you never once even considered getting rid of it.

"yes. i'll marry you." she cried, pulling you back into a hug and kiss and slipping the ring onto her left hand.

the entire stone family had understood the scenario that had just happened. ben whistled like the kid's in high school everytime someone kissed, grace clapped in congratulations, and olive stood back watching, knowing what your plan had been this entire time as she was the only one who wouldn't call you crazy.

the flight brought all sorts of good and bad to you and mick's life, but you'd always be grateful for the moment you shared at the hangar at stewart airport, no matter how it came to be.