𝐠𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐭 || 𝐬𝐚𝐚𝐧𝐯𝐢 𝐛𝐚𝐡𝐥

thank you for the request on this one :) i hope you enjoy it! i wrote zeke's character as like a found family, so the relationship you have with him is like one you'd have with a family member !!

after the plane came back, you and saanvi have been working non-stop on trying to understand the phenomenon of flight 828. given, saanvi gets very focused on her work, leaving her little to no time to do anything else.

over the course of time, you started developing feelings for saanvi, you wanted to tell her, but everytime you approached the topic, she shut you down.

"saanvi, i wanna talk to you about something." you said as you walked into her lab.

"yeah, just give me a minute y/n, i'm working on something here." saanvi said.

"it's fine, it's not that important." you said, walking out of the lab.

another time, you were with vance and ben, and you pulled her to the side, wanting to talk to her about your feelings.

"saanvi, i really want to talk to you about something." you told her.

"y/n, can it wait? we're with ben and vance right now, we need to get this figured out first." she said, walking back to the boys.

it was never the right time to ask her, so you decided to go ask zeke for his advice instead, hoping his newfound abilities would help in some way.

"zeke, can i ask you for some advice?" you asked, sitting down across from him on the sofa.

"always." he says, putting down his phone and giving you his undivided attention.

"i think you already know how i feel about saanvi, but everytime i try and talk to her, she's always busy or doesn't have the time to hear it." you tell him.

"i've noticed how you feel, and if i'm being honest, i have a feeling she feels the same. it's just saanvi, you know how she is, she's so devoted to her work. i say just go for it and tell her, don't let her being busy affect it." he says.

"thank you zeke." you stand up, leaning over to give him a hug.

"anytime, y/n." he says, smiling, kissing you on the forehead

you drove down to the lab after you conversation with zeke, determined to make sure you tell saanvi this time.

"saanvi, i really need to talk to you, it's important." you say, walking through the doors of her lab room.

"yeah, what's up?" she says, putting down the dinner she was eating. finally, she at least took a break to eat.

"i have feelings for you, i have since the flight came back. i've been trying to tell you but you're always shutting down the conversation because you're busy. i needed to tell you." you say, huffing because of how fast you said it.

she drops her fork onto the table. "THATS WHAT YOUVE BEEN TRYING TO TELL ME THIS WHOLE TIME?" she says in shock.

"yeah..." you say, scratching your neck.

"you should've made that clear way sooner, i feel the same way y/n." she says, wrapping you in a hug, leaving a small kiss on your now blushing cheek.