𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 || 𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬. 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

you were curled up on the couch, a bowl of popcorn sitting next to you as you clutched onto your stomach. rounds of pain came and gone.

the stone's were all gone, except for cal. olive and zeke picked up some shifts, ben was out on a tangent while searching for eden, and micheala had a registry summons she had to attend. the two of you had the house to yourselves.

while others could think of better ways to spend the time, you were sitting on the god knows how old couch sitting in beverly's old home.

"head's up!" cal tossed you a bottle of water, you caught it as he walked over and dropped the painkillers in your hand. the newest episode of your favorite show was out and you were focused on the moving people on the screen.

you felt cal's two warm arms wrap around from behind you. "i seriously have no idea how you do it every month." he said, referring to the horrible pain you had to deal with for a week every month.

you let out a small mhm, making yourself comfortable in his arms. "is there anything i can do for you?" he asked sweetly as he laid his head on top of yours, his eyes watching the screen as well.

"this is all i need." you mumble. he simply smiled at your words. he loved holding you, and if that's all you wanted, he could do it all day.

the sounds of the tv echoing filled the house, along with the two of you simply breathing and the occasional bites of popcorn. you didn't want cal to go anywhere, not now, not ever.

"i love you." you whisper, hoping it was just loud enough for him to hear. you feel soft kisses on your neck, the vibrations of his voice returning the message.

you reach for his sweatshirt that's lying on the couch, pulling it over your head and over your figure. cal chuckles as he watches you.

"stealing my clothes?" you turn around to face him with a smile. you place two hands on his cheeks, pressing a few soft kisses to his lips hoping to make up for it.

"you could take my whole closet and i still wouldn't mind." he mumbles between kisses, a smirk across his face. you pull him closer to you, the smell of his cologne and the laundry detergent filling your lungs.

he always knew how to take care of you and make you happy, no matter the circumstances. you knew that even if anything happened, you'd never meet someone who knew you anywhere near as well as he did.