𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡 || 𝐳𝐞𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧

for christmas, ben decided to splurge and buy the entire group annual passes to walt disney world. the group planned to go and spend a late night at magic kingdom tonight.

the group was staying at the polynesian resort tonight, booked by the one and only organized freak on vacation, olive stone. you were sharing a bed with your boyfriend, zeke. you woke up to the sun splashing onto your face. you groan and roll over, wanting at least 5 more minutes of sleep.

you feel a sleepy zeke wrap an arm around your waist, and you can't help but smile. your eyes are greeted by hawaiian themed wallpapers and paintings all around the room.

"what time is it?" zeke asks you in his groggy morning voice.

"8:30" you murmur to him. "our reservation to breakfast is in an hour." you reply.

you try to sit up to get out of bed, but you're pulled back down by zeke's arm. "a few more minutes?" he asks.

you struggle out of his grip, giggling. you knew olive and cal were gonna come knocking in a few minutes, waiting to go downstairs to see the gift shops like you'd promised them.

you began getting ready, zeke smirking over at you and admiring you every once in a while.

30 minutes later, just as you predicted, olive, cal, and eden were at the door.

you open the door to the three of them. it was hard to believe sometimes that cal and olive had gotten so big. it felt like just yesterday that the two of them were 8 years old. eden was being held in olives arms.

"c'mon! are you guys done yet?" cal asked, jokingly whining. "i wanna buy my mom the stitch plushie downstairs as a suprise, you know how much she loves stitch." he says, leaning against the doorway.

a few seconds later, micheala appears next to them, smiling. "good morning!" she calls into the room.

"good morning!" zeke calls out from the bed as you adjusted your hair.

"let me just finish getting ready." you say, smiling at your nieces and nephew. the four of them come in the room and sit down next to zeke on the bed.

as you finish your makeup and finishing touches, ben and grace join the 5 of you in your room. "ready to rock 'n' roll?" ben asks in his dad voice, just as you grab your purse off the rack.

olive rolls her eyes playfully and heads for the door, with zeke's hand resting on your lower back as you follow.

the eight of you head downstairs, meeting up with jared and saanvi, who were staying in other rooms at the magical resort. you gave them a simple wave as you saw them, and headed towards the gift shop cal was talking about.

all of you looked around the gift shop, looking and observing all the trinkets and fun items they had. cal went over and grabbed the big stitch to buy for his mom, and you settled for a disney pin that says "the polynesian resort" to add to your collection.

"our reservations ready." ben said smiling, taking little eden by the hand. you walk over to our table, and are immediately greeted by a stitch mascot and a lilo one. eden starts smiling and giggling.

during breakfast, zeke rests a hand on your leg as he continues to talk to you and the rest of the family.

"i booked us all lightning lanes tonight for the seven dwarfs mine train and space mountain." zeke says to the family, smiling.

"aww, my favorites!" you reply to him. you reach down towards his hand on your thigh and squeeze his hand gently.

"hell yeah, space mountain!" cal says, reaching over the table to fist bump zeke, who happily obliges.