𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤 '𝐧' 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐨𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 || 𝐣𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐯𝐚𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐳

"seriously? we have to ride it?" jared asks, standing alongside your party as you stared at the big red guitar. you were standing outside the queue of rock n' rollercoaster, hollywood studio's best rollercoaster.

"yes! it's my favorite, cmon!" zeke and micheala were already making their way into the queue, as you hurried jared along behind them. he was never the biggest fan of rollercoasters. you, mick, and zeke on the other hand, had always adored them.

he lost a bet that morning and now had to ride the rollercoaster with you. it was late at night and the ride was practically a walk-on. you pointed out some of jared's favorite bands on the walls, the ride queue covered in posters of different 70's and 80's band.

"look at the queen poster!" you said, pointing out a greatest hits sign to jared. he smiled, trying to keep calm and not process the fact that he's about to get on a heavily dreaded coaster.

"jay, it'll be okay, i promise. it's only a ride, and if you don't like it, it's only a little over a minute long." you reassure him, rubbing his shoulder gently. the four of you approached the front of the line, being placed in the front two rows.

"i love this ride! (y/n), we should pose for our ride photo." mick said from behind you. you agreed and the track pulled itself forward, preparing for the infamous launch.

jared's knuckles were practically white as he held onto the ride's overhead bar. "it's okay. it's just a ride." you say, giving him a light laugh and smile. jared gave you his best attempt at a smile, but he was utterly terrified.

the overhead sign lit up, informing you to keep your head back and get ready to rock n' roll. "it's gonna count down, okay?" jared gave you a light nod, following the instructions and pressing his head against the back of the headrest.

mick and zeke were cheering from behind, as you heard aerosmith's voice in your ears. "5, 4, 3, 2, 1!"

it launched into the darkness, a flash of light taking the ride's photo. you and mick had your hands held up in the rock n' roll sign. the ride immeadiately went into a loop, before going into two more inversions.

just as you said, the ride was practically over as soon as it started. as the ride came to a stop, you were smiling and looked over at jared. he had sweat covering his forehead, his knuckles somehow whiter than before the launch.

"so, how was it?" zeke asks from the row behind.

"i hate all of you." jared replies, trying to hold back his smirk as he released his hands from the bars. the three of you burst out into a fit of laughter.