𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐨? || 𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬. 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

i'm sorry the chapters have been on the shorter side! but i do still hope you enjoy them :)

not long after cal's age drastically changed, the two of you started dating. you were one of olive's best friends as kids and always had feelings, but of course when he was still younger when the plane came back, things were different.

now the two of you had been dating for a few months now, and he decided to take you out to dinner tonight, still having to use his fake alias gabriel in public.

you got ready for dinner, dressing up nicely. you're staring in the mirror, straightening out your dress when cal walks in.

he looks speechless when he sees you. the only word he can make out is "wow."

he comes up behind you, planting a kiss on your cheek while staring back at the two of you in the mirror, his arms draped around your waist.

"lord where'd all the time go? it feels like just yesterday we were biking down the block listening to music." you ask, nodding your head in disbelief with a smile.

"it passed in the blink of an eye for me. literally." he says laughing, kissing you on the cheek again.

"i couldn't have asked for things to go in any other way though." he says turning you around the face him. you throw your hands around his neck and press your lips to his. he deepens the kiss, grabbing onto your waist and pushing you back towards the bedroom wall.

"we have dinner reservations soon" you break out through the kiss, still smiling.

"they can wait." he says smirking back, as he continues to kiss you.

you run your hands through his hair, pulling him closer and tighter to you.

you pull away for a minute

"sometimes i wish i had been on that flight with you, i hate that you have to suffer with stuff like this on your own." you say towards him.

"i would've never wanted that for you, there's no point on dwelling on the past. we're here now and i'm happier than ever, especially with you, and that's all that matters."

he leans back in, stopping for a kiss on your forehead before he reaches back for your lips.