𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬 || 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞

he was dead. blood covered the ground outside the shed. his body was covered in bloody wounds.

"grace! grace!" you cried, holding pressure to tarik's more vital wounds. you saw the curly headed brunette turn the corner, seeing the happiness drop from her face when she spots her dying brother.

"oh my god! oh my god!" she cries, dropping down to her knees, holding her baby brother's face in her hands. tears fell down her cheeks. "i'm so- i'm so sorry." she cried. "i'm your- your big sister. i'm supposed to protect you!" she cried out.

"i love you, grace." the words left his mouth, and his eyes shut as he body went lift. grace's whole body shook as you pulled her against you, rubbing a comforting hand down her back. "i know. i know." you mumble in reassurance.

soon, she finds the strength in herself to stand up. you could practically feel the anger seething off of her. she pushes all of her body weight against the shed door, breaking it open. she walks back out, a shotgun in her hands

"i'm going to kill that son of a bitch." she says, running off into the woods to find jace.

you chase after her, calling her name. it was no use. once grace had her mind set on something, there was no persuading her.

by the time you found her, it was almost two late. she had the shotgun in both hands, holding it up to jace, who appeared to find the whole situation comical.

"i'm gonna die anyway, aren't i?" all of you had been warning him for weeks what was going to happen, but he didn't believe you. why would he? you 828 freaks, as he loves to refer to you as.

"grace! don't do it! don't let him be the reason you end up with blood on your hands." you ram over to her, having her lower the shotgun to the ground.

"but, but tarik-!" she cries out. tears were still falling down her cheeks at an uncontrollable rate. you wrapped a shoulder around her, feeling her tears fall onto your sleeves.

jace took a step closer to the two of you. as soon as he did, a bullet was shot at the ground. "that one was a warning." she says, holding the gun back up and pointed at the meth-head.

"this next one's going between your eyes." there was almost no controlling grace when she was upset. seconds later, the other meth-head's appear as well as the other stone's, along with angelina.

before your eyes, you watched jace start choking on water, dropping dead on the ground due to secondary drowning. grace finally dropped the shotgun to the ground, falling into your arms. the other two meth-heads died with jace. all together.

while angelina was sobbing over pete gone, the other's had a look of confusion on their face as they were trying to understand what had just happened. you on the other hand, were sitting on a random rock in the woods, holding grace as she cried.

"it's- it's all my fault!" she choked on her sobs. you pressed a kiss to the top of her head. "no it's not, it'll never be your fault." you assure her.

when no one else was at her side during one of the roughest moments of her life, you made sure she knew you were, and you weren't going anywhere.