𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 || 𝐭𝐣 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧

all you wanted was out of this stupid detention center. for months, you along with over 100 other passengers were treated like prisoners, but all you were was innocent people who boarded the wrong flight in 2013.

as of a month ago, the government had ditched you and the rest of the manifest of 828 to die in this center. they locked all doors and left you with whatever there was left. thankfully, ben had turned the place around. they started growing fresh produce, seperating the foods, giving activities for different passengers.

even with ben turning the place around, all you wanted was to get out of the hell-hole you'd been trapped in for months on end now. you couldn't take it anymore. you hadn't walked the streets of new york, the streets you grew up on for almost a year now.

you'd hid yourself in your room all day, just crying, begging anyone who was listening to just let you out of this place. you were so out of it that you completely missed when they called for lunch, and ben sent tj to come looking for you.

"hey- y/n? you in here?" you hear a knock on the wall outside your room before tj walks through the curtains. you quickly swipe away any tears under your eyes. apparently, you missed the mascara stains on your cheeks.

"hey- hey, what's wrong?" he asks, immeadiately walking over and wrapping his arms around you. anytime anyone asks you that question, you just start crying again. you hold onto him tightly, your arms wrapped around his neck and yours around your waist.

"i just wanna go home." you cried. there was no better way to explain it. you missed your apartment, your friends, going out. he lets out a soft sigh, he understood. "i know. hopefully we'll find a way out of here soon." he replies, looking back into your teary eyes and then placing a kiss on your forehead.

the two of you ended up laying there for hours, not having any intrest in moving. you layed with your back against his chest as he had two arms wrapped around you, giving you a soft kiss every once in a while.

after a few minutes of silence, tj starts to speak. "i'm going to get us out of here, i promise." he says, holding you closer to him. that's all you wanted, to live a life outside of these stone walls with tj, doing whatever you pleased without the worries of the death date and 828.

eventually, you fell asleep in his arms. you'd been exhausted from all the tears today. ben came by while you were asleep, coming to check up on the two of you after tj not coming back. "hey, is everything okay-" he starts but is cut off by a "shh" from tj.

ben smiles as he sees you sleeping peacefully in tj's arms, watching how tj looked down at you and admired you. he pulled you his phone and snapped a photo.

"that's definitely going in the album." he chuckles as he walked away, looking down at the photo of the two of you.