𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐲 || 𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬. 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

the big day. the one you'd been dreaming of since you were a kid. all the pretty flowers, the venue, the food, your family all gathered together, and of course, the love of your life.

little did you know three and a half years ago that person would be cal stone. you couldn't be more grateful for the way things had turned out though.

you were standing at the altar, teary eyed. your beautiful white dress was draped over your figure. your favorite girls were by your side, olive as your maid of honor. you were staring across at cal, the messy haired brunette boy you'd fallen in love with as he stated his vows.

"i promise to be faithful and supportive and to always make our future family's love and happiness my priority. i vow to have the patience that your love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share in the silence when they are not." tears began to well up in his eyes while he smiled as he read them.

"i will be yours in plenty and in want, in sickness and in health, in failure and in triumph. i will dream with you, celebrate with you and walk beside you through whatever our lives may bring. i give you my hand and my heart. you mean the absolute world to me and i wouldn't want to be spending the rest of my life with anyone else. whatever the gods above may bring us, i'll stick by your side through it all. i love you more than any vows could ever describe." joyful tears were now flowing down your face.

the officiant turned to cal, closed his book, and happily announced, "you may now kiss your bride."

cal pulls you into a sweet, passionate kiss as he lightly dips you. your family and friends errupt into a crowd of cheers. some of your bridesmaids were tearing up themselves. it was truly the best day of your life.