𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 || 𝐛𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞

"i've memorized this code like the back of my hand. i hear the same beep's 10 times a day." you whisper, giving a light laugh. you input the code, and boom, entry granted.

"hell yeah, that's my girl." ben says, following you in pursuit. sometimes ben would make comments like that, and no one knew what they meant, including you.

you turned a corner, but immeadiately stepped back pressing yourself flat against the wall. ben followed your lead, standing next to you. "someone's coming." you whispered. ben grabbed your hand and dragged you into a closet across the hallway quickly.

"shh. if we get caught, we're done." ben mumbles, pressing a finger to your lips. you panicked, and on the spot you had an idea. "okay, so follow my lead."

you pulled ben in quickly, pressing your lips against his. his lips tasted of the compound coffee you'd seen him sipping this morning. it took him a moment to adjust, but soon your back was pressed against the wall of the closet, hands sliding up your waist.

the door opens, and ben continues to kiss you passionately. "a little busy here." ben says, sliding a hand under the back of your shirt, almost reaching your bra strap.

"oh yeah?" you hear vance's voice from behind ben. you pull away quickly, ben's hands putting themselves back in his pockets.

"vance, thank god." you sigh, thankfully. vance looks at the two of you and rolls his eyes.

"i come all the way down here to make sure the two of you are okay, and you're playing tonsil hockey like it's senior prom night." you rub an anxious hand behind your neck.

"we thought you were one of the guards!" ben says in defense, holding his hands up.

"well whatever it is you're doing, wrap it up. there's a suprise count in the dining room later." vance replies, shutting the closet door.

ben leans in close, and when you thought he was going back to your lips, you feel his warm breath hit your ear.

"we'll finish that later."