𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐭 : 𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦

MICHEALA :

- she still had feelings for jared, even after years of being with you
- "mick! how am i supposed to go on like this knowing you're still in love with him?" you ask, running your hands through your hair.
- "i don't know." she chokes, tears threatening to fall down her cheeks. "i'll figure it out, the feelings will fade. i love you. please don't go." she pleaded with you

BEN :

- he was getting way too head in with the callings, which was causing problems in your relationship
- "ben! you need to calm down! you're getting too deep!" you pleaded, wanting nothing more than for him to slow down.
- "it's this or all 191 of us die on june 2nd, 2024. do you want me to be with you now or spend the rest of our lives together?" he shouted back, clutching a hand to his forehead.
- you couldn't manage to get any words out, all that happened was the tears that flooded down your cheeks, and you cried as you ran to your shared bedroom, locking the door behind you.

JARED :

- he was constantly risking it all for micheala, his career, his life, all of it
- "tell me jared. are you still in love with her?" tears pooled in the bottom of your eyes.
- he sat there quietly, staring there at you with a certain look in his eyes.
- "be honest with me." you sobbed, the tears making their way down. he couldn't stand to see you cry.
- he came over and wrapped his arms around you, pressing a kiss to the top of your head. "i love you more. we'll figure this out, okay?"

ZEKE :

- he'd relapsed. it wasn't the fact that he had, it was the fact that he didn't tell you. you found out when he came home, kissing your lips and then down your neck when you tasted the beer.
- "zeke. stop." you said, pulling away, his lips leaving your skin. he had a look of confusion as well as sorry in his eyes. did he read you wrong? did you not want this right now?
- "you were drinking." you stared blankly. the look in his eyes changed from confusion to fear. fear that you would leave him. you were the best thing that had ever happened to him.
- "i'm sorry. i'm so sorry." he cried.
- "why didn't you tell me?" you replied, starting to cry yourself.

CAL :

- he was willing to sacrifice himself, yet again.
- "cal, please! you can't do this, don't leave me. not yet, please." you pleaded.
- "y/n, i love you. i love you so much, but i have to do this. i promise you, it's all connected"
- "what the hell is that supposed to mean?" you asked, your sadness turning to anger. you didn't mean for it to, but you couldn't control yourself anymore. not when the love of your life was trying to get himself killed.
- "you'll figure it out, i promise." he says, walking up and wrapping you in his arms, pressing a kiss to your lips. you cried as you held him in your eyes and kissed him back.

EAGAN :

- eagan had grown up with trust issues. he's always had his guard up, you knew that when you started dating him,
- you assumed after a while, he'd begin to trust you more. when he hadn't, you began to grow frustrated with him.
- "why can't you trust me? we've been together for a year now! i love you, eagan!" you said desperately.
- "i've never been able to trust anyone, it's always been like that, it probably always will be." he seemed to have already accepted his fate, but you knew you would work this through with him, whatever it took.

TJ :

- it was when he mentioned leaving for egypt. you didn't want him to go, he was basically all you had.
- "you don't have to go! stay! with me, please." you pleaded, grasping onto him as tears fell onto his shirt.
- "we'll have forever after june 2nd if i go, love. i promise, it'll all be okay." he says, tears in his own eyes. it was killing him to leave you, but he knew he had to. he wanted to spend the rest of his life with you, and this seemed like the only way.

OLIVE :

- she had been stressed over her family, and was picking an argument over practically anything
- "ol, all i asked was what you wanted for dinner." you say, holding your head in your hands after the brunette just cussed the hell out of you.
- "i'm sorry, i know." she said, crying now. her emotions were completely out of whack at this point, and all you wanted to do was hold her and tell her everything would be okay.

SAANVI :

- she was completely tiring herself out with work, noe going days without sleeping at this point
- you knew it was bad when she came home hallucinating, tripping up your stairs and hitting her head
- "saanvi! you need to stop working so much, this is getting ridiculous."
- "no it isn't, i'm- i'm fine." she said, waving you off and yawning.
- "saanvi, seriously. this needs to stop. i've barely seen you the past few days."