𝐭𝐨𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚 || 𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐡𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐢

"oh there's absolutely no way. i'm beating your ass at this game." you say, pulling down your 3D glasses and climbing into the ride vehicle next to eagen.

"whatever you say, darling." eagen replies, pulling his glasses down as well. you and eagen had always been the competitive type, it was part of the fun.

you had your hands prepared to shoot at the county fair themed targets. as you moved from room to room, you aimed at as many targets as you could.

"damn, you're getting good." eagen says, still shooting at various targets on the screen. "learned from the best." you say smiling, referring to him.

as the game came to an end, you took off your glasses and looked at the final scores. eagen had beaten you by 100 points. "oh my god, you've got to be kidding me." you say, tilting your head back in agony.

eagen let's out a chuckle. "tough luck, princess." he says, placing a kiss on your cheek, the 3D glasses still sitting on the bridge of his nose.

"this game is rigged." you claim, walking through the toy story themed exit of the ride.

"did you really loose to eagen?" ben says, getting off of the ride vehicle with saanvi behind you.

"shut up ben, i don't wanna hear it." you say, jokingly. well, it was a joke, until you heard ben and eagen tied.

"saanvi, you seriously let him beat you?" you say, playfully distraught. saanvi laughed and replied, "i'm a doctor, i have better things to do than figure out how to rig a video game." ben places a heart over his chest, pretending to be hurt by her comment.

"wow saanvi, i see how it is." ben says, before smiling and laughing, reaching down for her hand.

you and eagen continued to play fight all the way till the end of the exit. "don't worry, i still love you. even if you lost at the easiest game in the park." he says, wrapping an arm around your shoulder and pulling you against him.

"yeah, yeah, whatever. love you too." you reply, sarcastically rolling your eyes. no one would ever be able to take away how competitive the two of you were, it was one of your favorite parts of your relationship.