𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐭 : 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤

authors note : i'm writing these based off of how i personally expierence panic attacks myself ! i do hope you guys enjoy <3

MICHEALA:

- she expierenced her fair share of panic attacks the month following evie's passing
- she held you in a tight hug, holding a hand on the back of your head
- "hey, listen. it's going to be okay, all right?"
- somehow, even in the most stressful situations, micheala could figure out how to calm everyone else around her. it was one your favorite traits of hers.

BEN :

- "sweetheart, come here."
- he has so much concern in his voice as he watches you sob and take shaky breaths in and out
- "breathe, alright? you're safe. i'm right here." he pressed kisses to the side of your head, right above your ear.
- "ben- ben." you tried to talk but it was practically impossible. the words weren't coming out of your mouth.
- "you don't need to talk. just breathe." he said, holding two hands on your cheeks.

JARED:

- he'd never seen you experience one before, nor had he experienced one himself so he was a bit freaked out.
- "um- um. it's okay? y/n, just stay calm alright."
- "i'm fucking trying jared!" you didn't mean to snap, but staying calm was the last possible thing on your mind in the moment.
- "sorry, i- i didn't mean to." you say, more tears slipping from your eyes.
- "don't worry about it, alright? i'm here."

ZEKE:

- you basically fell into his arms, falling onto the floor with him as he held you
- "shh. it's okay." he whispered into your ear, pressing a kiss to your cheek.
- "smell the flowers, blow out the candles" he reminded you
- you felt your anxiety start to slowly drift away, but the feeling of guilt filled your stomach
- "zeke. no, no. stop." you turned around so you were facing him, still sitting in his lap. the roles were reversed but he was trying to contain it. he'd taken your fears and anxiety away, but now he was taking it onto himself
- "i'm- i'm fine." he lied, taking deep breaths in and out.
- "zeke, listen, i love you. this is not your responsibility." you pressed a kiss to his lips, hoping to distract him from anything and any emotion crossing his mind.
- he had the same thought apparently, as his hands fell to your waist and pulled you to him tightly, trying to release all his tension by moving his lips against yours
- as you pull away, his breathing's slowed, but he still has the same look you assumed was one yours only minutes ago
- "don't feel like you need to take my pain away. it's not yours to handle."
- "i love you, y/n. your pain is mine, i'd do anything for you." he said, giving you a gentle smile.

CAL:

- you woke up in bed, a tight feeling in your chest as tears began to slip down your eyes. the realization of what was happening settled into your mind
- you sat up and tapped cal's shoulder, shaking him gently to wake up
- "god, what time is it?" he groaned, rolling onto his back. no words were coming out of your lips, just quiet sobs. the tears began to fall down hitting your chin and falling onto your blankets.
- "y/n? what's wrong, what happened?" he said, sitting up quickly once he realized you were upset.
- you crawled into his arm, leaning your back against his chest as his arms snaked around your waist.
- "come here. i got you." he whispered in your ears. you felt yourself being rocked back and forth as your breathing began to slow.

EAGAN :

- you came home from an unimaginable day, and as you were walking up to your apartment, you felt your chest begin to tighten and your breathing became much more difficult
- your hands shaked as you unlocked the door to your apartment, keys about to fall out of your hand
- as soon as you walked in the apartment, you closed the door and slid down to the floor, throwing your purse to the side
- you were so distracted by your emotions you didn't even see eagan cooking you dinner in the kitchen in front of you
- "hey- hey. what happened?" you looked up at him with tears rolling down your cheeks, and you tried to open your mouth to talk but no words were coming out.
- "come here." he pulled you off the floor and into his lip, sitting beneath you. he moved your hair to the side as he whispered sweet nothings into your neck.
- "okay. it's okay. i got you, alright? i'm not going anywhere." he said, pressing his head back against the door as you clung onto him, your breathing began to steady out.

TJ:

- "c'mere princess. i got you."
- after 828, panic attacks for you had become more and more persistent. nightmares and flashbacks of the flight, some awful, traumatic callings. it was a lot for one person to handle and your body couldn't contain it anymore.
- "listen, breathe in. 1, 2, 3. breathe out. 1, 2, 3." he says, breathing with you until you had been able to breathe on your own, the tears coming to a slow stop.

OLIVE:

- after the plane went missing, she began to have them weekly. it was hard for her without her twin by her side, as well as her own father.
- she taught you all the techniques she'd learned in therapy over the years.
- "alright. tell me 5 things you can see. 4 things you can feel? how about three things you can hear? you're doing so good, can you give me two things you can smell? last one, one thing you can taste?" she said, sitting next to you and holding your hand, resting her head on your shoulder.

SAANVI :

- she'd expierenced her fair share, mostly caused by the amount of stress she often put herself under
- "alright, breathe in. you're okay. you got this. you see that plane? oh, bad example." she says, pointing out the window and realizes her mistake. it manages to get a laugh out of you, which is the best thing she could've asked for.
- she starts to distract you with random questions, random plans you two could do, anything and everything to distract you from the task at hand