Chapter 1

Jason

I woke up with the alarm blaring near my ear, I hate mornings as I am not a morning person. I did not want to go to school. It felt like a pain to wake up and I could hear my mom yelling at me to wake up and get ready for school.

I took my time getting out of bed and did my morning routine. I was still ready within record time. I could smell my mom cooking in the kitchen and raced downstairs for a quick breakfast. My little sister Taylor was busy eating her breakfast and my dad was reading the newspaper. After breakfast I said goodbye to my dad and kissed my mom's cheek, I told my sister to hurry up with her breakfast.

I took my sister to school every day because it was right next door to my school. On the way to school, I picked up my friends. Oliver "Hey dude are you going to the party tomorrow night?". I kept my eyes on the road before replying to him, "Yeah I can't wait for it, I want to just enjoy myself. All of us will go together, I will pick you guys up at 7 pm."

I dropped off my sister and we reached school 10 minutes before the first bell. There was still plenty of time for us. We went to our lockers and took out the books that we needed for the first class. Our parents are pretty strict when it comes to our education, we are allowed to mess around. However, our grades cannot slip otherwise there would be consequences.

I went to meet up with Roxy near her locker and saw that she was talking to a really pretty girl with long hair. Once that girl was gone I went up to Roxy and asked, "Hey who is the pretty girl you were talking to?." Roxy replied "she is a girl in my English class, we are doing a presentation together next week. Both of us are going to be working on the presentation this weekend and her name is Raven Knox." Just then we spotted Oliver rushing from the bathroom in our direction and his face was bright red.

Oliver was walking so fast that he bumped into some people on the way and muttered a quick sorry to them. Roxy "Ollie slow down would you, tell us what happened? What happened to your face?". Ollie took a couple of deep breaths before replying," I saw Erik Knox in the bathroom and it was so awkward. He was in the middle of taking off his t-shirt because some girl spilled coffee on him. When he saw me he winked at me and said, "Take a picture cupcake, it will last longer". He is such a flirt man and it was so embarrassing that I quickly shut the door and ran out. I hate him all he does is flirt with people."

I said to Ollie, "ignore him and don't let him get to you. Let's get to class otherwise, we will be late." On the way to class we were talking amongst ourselves and then suddenly I bumped into someone and felt a jolt of electricity which led to me falling flat on my ass. So I let out a groan of frustration," watch where you are going, dude." The new voice above me replied, "Be careful next time and you should watch where you are going."

Wait for the next chapter ..... BTW the white wolf is Max Rex