Epilogue

Jason

All of us graduated high school and went our separate ways for university. Max's dad stepped in to take over the pack for a couple of years, till we finished our studies. Both of us came back with different degrees. Max got a degree in business while I got a degree in social work. The two of us are living together with both our parent's permission and there were a few changes made too. We decided not to live in the pack house because we wanted privacy. The pack house was also undergoing some construction as new members joined our pack.

If you were wondering what happened to our gang, well Oliver and Erik are finally dating each other. Roxanne found a boyfriend at university and they have been together for a few years his name is Skylar Robinson. Roxanne told us that she met him at one of the school concerts and Skylar fell in love with her at first sight. I know it is kind of a cliche but it does happen, right? And as for Raven, she met her mate Brandon Keen when she had accidentally walked into the boy's locker room after gym class. He was in the middle of changing clothes when she entered the room thinking it was the girls changing room.

Brandon as Raven described was a cute nerdy boy with a hot body. He wore round glasses on his face and he had dimples. The moment their eyes met her wolf Ash came forward and tried to claim Brandon as her mate. Brandon fainted right after their encounter and had to be taken to the infirmary. Poor guy, I feel kind of bad for him but what can you do when you have an aggressive wolf?

Now you guys know who everyone ended up with but what about Max and me? Well, I started my organization for the poor and needy, which helps to support people who have suffered abuse and domestic violence. I split my time working in my organization and helping Max with pack work at times. I know that Erik is there to help him out but feel I should be part of it too since the pack is ours and both of us should share equal responsibility. Max has also been busy helping his father run the company, which does an export and import business of goods. This a relatively new company and he is receiving all the training from his dad to run the company.

Both our dogs have all grown up now and guard the house while we are away. Currently, I am at home getting ready to propose to Max. Yup, you heard I am going to propose I am sure you were expecting Max to do that part. Well too bad because it's my time to shine since he has been hoggin all the limelight, just kidding. On a more serious note, I am pretty nervous about doing this, I mean what if he says no then what? Anyway, let's worry less and focus on the task at hand. The balcony is already set up with all the decorations and now I am just waiting for him to arrive from work.

I had told both our parents that I was going to propose to him and they gave me their blessings. I had not even told our friends that I was going to propose because I wanted it to be just us. I did not want anyone else around when I proposed to him because I wanted to be our special moment. I mean I feel bad but this was a little private because I wanted to spill my heart to Max. Just when I was thinking about all these things I heard the front door open and Max's footsteps. I heard him greet the dogs before he called out to me saying," Sweetheart I am home, Where are you?".

Then I replied," I am on the balcony babe come on up". I heard Max make his way to the balcony and I quickly hid behind one of the curtains. It was a little dumb since he could smell me, but I did not care. When he stepped foot into the balcony I saw his jaw drop in awe and his eyes were in surprise, it was kind of funny. He seemed a little distracted by the decorations so I quietly got behind him and covered his eyes with my hands. I felt him smile before he grabbed both my hands.

I kissed his neck softly and hummed in satisfaction at the sensation. He let go of my hands slowly and I led him to the center of the decoration. He stood there and admired the view of the fairy lights when he was distracted. I took my chance and got down on one knee and as he turned around to say something. He stood there in shock and I started to speak," Maximilian Maddox Rex you one hell of a man, you are smart, charming, intelligent, kind and caring. But there are times that you are stubborn, moody, bold, sexy and kinky that I just can't get enough. You turned my world upside down, When we met I thought you were just another nerdy glasses boy. But as we spent time together I realized that you helped me become a better person.

I am so grateful to have met you and you accepted me for who I am and never once asked me to change. You stole my heart the moment we first kissed and boy do I love kissing you since then and can't stop. I feel guilty because my ex-lover caused so much trouble for you, but never blamed me for it. You have been with me in my good and bad times and I hope you will stay with me forever. Maximilian, will you please marry me and make me the happiest mate in the world?".

Max's face was filled with tears and he nodded his head as no words could come out of his mouth. I slipped the ring on his finger and got up before pulling him into a kiss, Yes he is finally all mine.

Please vote and comment 

Finally the their story is over...

Please let me know your thoughts on this story