Chapter 43

Max 

When I came out of the laundry room and joined the others they were in the middle of making dinner. Oliver and Erik were in the backyard busy cooking on the grill, I could see some burgers, chicken wings, vegetables and corn. I went to the kitchen and saw that the girls were working on making the drinks, while Jace was busy checking the oven. I walked over to Jace and asked him if I could help him with anything. He told me to make a salad so I decided to make a spicy and creamy slaw.

Once all of us finished our respective tasks Jace and I started to lay the table for dinner. Erik and Oliver brought the food that they grilled. The girls got the drinks and salad to the table as Jace went to take out the food from the oven. After the table was set with all kinds of food we took our places and started loading our plates. The food looked so delicious and we could not wait anymore. Jace had made some baked salmon and for drinks, all of us had lavender lemonade slushies.

We chatted a bit about what we were going to do tomorrow since it is our last day. All of us decided to go to the beach and just enjoy ourselves. Suddenly I saw Roxanne looking at Jace's neck and her eyes went wide. Then she said," Jace hon what is that on your neck? do you have any allergies? there are a lot of red marks, are you sure you're ok?". Jace immediately started coughing and I handed him a glass of water. Oliver also turned to look at Jace and he had the same expression as Roxanne.

However, Oliver's look soon turned into an understanding one as he glanced at me. I saw Jace avoid his gaze and look at his food. Erik raised his eyebrow in question and I just glared at him. Jace cleared his throat and said," uh... they are just bug bites I accidentally left the window open while I was sleeping earlier and this is the result. Don't worry Roxy I am fine, it will be back to normal in a few days". Soon the topic was changed by Raven as she began talking about how we will be graduating in a few more months.

After dinner, Jace brought the dessert which was a lemon meringue pie, I helped him cut the pie and put them on everyone's plate. All of us finished the whole pie since it was a small one and cleared the table. Erik and I were loading the dishwasher as the girls were handwashing the dishes that could not be put in the dishwasher. Oliver and Jace were busy cleaning the table and talking amongst themselves.

Once the girls were done washing the dishes they went to the living room to sit down. So it was just Erik and me in the kitchen. Then Erik started to speak," Max buddy are you ok? I noticed that you have been walking kind of funny. Plus you smell different your scent has changed". My movements immediately stopped and I replied," yea-yeah I am fine nothing is wrong with me. Something must be wrong with your nose I smell fine, your nose must be playing tricks after smelling so many scents Erik. I had fallen off the bed earlier that is why I am walking like this ok. Now that all your questions are answered can we focus on the task at hand?".

Erik did not seem convinced by my response but he decided not to ask anything else. Finally, we finished loading all the dishes and joined everyone in the living room. All of us chose to watch a comedy movie this time and it happened to be the grown-ups. The movie was funny and all of us enjoyed watching it. There was a part two for the movie and Raven put it on after the first one was over. My eyes were starting to close halfway through the second movie and I laid my head on Jace's shoulder. Before you know it my eyes closed and I was fast asleep because I was feeling so comfortable.

When I opened my eyes next I saw that we were in our room and my head was tucked under Jace's neck. Both of us had our arms around each other and I could hear Jace's steady heartbeat. I saw the sun was already up and the rays were hitting Jace's face, as he scrunched his face in distaste. I thought he was awake for a moment due to his expression however, when I tried to shake him awake he did not move a muscle. Instead, he turned around and put the blanket over his head to block the sunlight.

I smiled and shook my head at his antics and went to the bathroom to be ready for the day. After I was done with my shower I realized that I forgot to get my clothes with me. So I just wrapped a towel around my waist. I had nothing to hide from Jace since he had seen everything anyway. Plus I love to tease him it is so much fun with that thought in mind I walked out of the bathroom. Jace was up and scrolling through his phone when he saw me get out of the bathroom. He instantly ran his eyes all over my bare chest and I saw his eyes darken with lust.

He quickly went to use the bathroom as I was busy taking out my clothes for the day. I heard the bathroom door open and suddenly I felt arms around my waist. Jace kissed my neck as his fingers roamed around my body. I let out a soft moan as he bit my neck harshly and said," babe it's not so good to tease me so early in the morning". I replied," I did not do anything Jace, I just came out of the shower to get dressed since I forgot to take my clothes". Jace grabbed my head and pulled it back so that it was resting on his shoulder.

He saw the cheeky look I was giving him as his face came close to me and glared at me. I can't get enough of his expressions so I decided to take it a step further. I started to grind my ass on Jace's clothed member. He pulled me closer and said," I know what you're trying to do babe and I suggest you stop. Otherwise, you will be in no condition to walk for the next couple of days". I turned around and wrapped my arms around his shoulders before saying," I can't wait for that to happen sweetheart".

Jace breathing and heart rate picked up as I uttered those words. He tightened his hold on me and replied," Oh babe don't play with fire otherwise you will get burned. I can't wait to have you all to myself. Once we are back at your place be prepared to be screaming my name as I pound into you". My face was completely red as heard such sexy words from Jace as he was getting me all hot and bothered. He kissed me softly and let go of me to go get ready in the bathroom. I took deep breaths to calm myself and quickly got dressed before going downstairs for breakfast. 

Please vote and comment 

What are your thoughts about Jace and Max's relationship?

Until the next update