Chapter 30

Max

I could sense the tension between Erik and Oliver as Misaki was hanging out with us. It was clear that the mate bond was affecting Oliver. He was jealous that Misaki was clinging to Erik and he could not do anything about it. After lunch when Oliver went to the bathroom and Erik followed behind him, I had a feeling that Erik was going to tell Oliver about us being werewolves.

Erik and Oliver returned from the bathroom after some time with Erik holding onto Oliver's hand. Erik told Oliver to hand over his car keys, but Oliver hesitated before giving them to him. He looked at Jason and said," Please take Oliver's car to Max's place with you Jason. I need to speak to Oliver urgently about something important so I am taking him to my place". Jason was going to ask him something but stopped himself and nodded his head.

Erik told Misaki that it was nice to meet her and to take his number from me before walking away holding onto Oliver's hand. Jason looked at me with an eyebrow raised in question and I mind-linked him saying that I will tell him later. Misaki told us that she had to leave since she had some plans with her friends later. She exchanged numbers with me and asked for Erik's number before leaving.

Now that it was just the two of us I looked at Jason and asked," Sweetheart what do you want to do since we have the day for ourselves?". Jason grabbed my hand and told me not to ask any questions as he led the way. We stopped at a pet adoption store and I looked at Jason in surprise. When we walked in a staff member came and asked if we were looking for anything specific. Jason told her we were just here to look around and she told us to call her if we need any assistance before walking away.

Jason seemed so excited roaming around the shop and I trailed behind him while admiring his childish like antics. He stopped in front of two puppies a Doberman Pinscher and a German Shepherd. When Jason turned around and looked at me I knew he wanted the two puppies. Both of us carried one puppy each and brought it to the register to adopt them. The girl on the register was called Anna. She told us we needed to fill out some paper before we could adopt the puppies, so Jason started filling out the paperwork. She told us that both the puppies have got all their shot and that they are healthy.

Once Jason was done filling out the adoption papers for the puppies, both of us picked up the necessary items for them. I told Jason that I would take all the things for the puppies in my car including the puppies since he had to take Oliver's car to my place. Both the puppies were in two different puppy carriers so it was easy to put them in the back seat. Jason and I loaded all the items that we bought from the pet store in the back.

Both of us went our separate ways since he had to drive Oliver's car. Jason left the parking area and I followed behind him. While I drove the car I thought about various things like Jason the bad boy of Destiny high being my mate. The fact that he accepted me for who I am and being a werewolf. It's because he has always been with girls and for him to accept me as his boyfriend is a big step for him. He has shown me so many sides to him like the caring side, affectionate side, vulnerable side and sexy side. I love every one of his sides and I can't wait to discover more about him.

Before you know I reached home and Jason was waiting for me in the driveway. I parked the car and got out. I opened the back door to take out the puppies and Jason came over to help by carrying one of the puppies along with some of their stuff. He asked me for the house keys to unlock the door, so I quickly took them out of my pocket and handed them to him. Jason went inside and I carried the other puppy and some more things inside the house.

Jason went out to check if there was anything left in the car and I followed him. I told Jason to take the puppies' bed inside and that I would get their food inside since it is heavy. Once both of us took the things inside I closed the front door and locked it. We put away all the things for the puppies and then took them out of their carriers. Both the puppies were so excited and they ran all around the living room. Jason told me that he decided to name the Doberman"Dash" and the German Shepherd "Lucky", I was happy with those names.

Jason and I sat down on the couch and I laid my head on his shoulder. Both the puppies started to bite our pants so we picked them up and put them on our lap. As we were petting the puppies they fell asleep. I can't believe that we adopted puppies together and I have a feeling that these two puppies were going to be staying with me. I don't mind it would be nice to have some company when Jason is not here.

However, we are leaving for our trip tomorrow so I would need to take the puppies to my parent's place. We stayed on the couch just enjoying each other's company while listening to the puppies' light snores. Then Jason said that we need to pack for the trip since we are leaving in the morning. I just nodded my head and told him that we will do it a little later since I enjoying my time with him at the moment. He turned his head and kissed my head affectionately before pulling me closer to him. 

Please vote and comment !!!!!

Let me know your thoughts on the story so far !!