Chapter 25

Erick

These last couple of weeks I have been flirting with Oliver nonstop. I love to see his reactions that's why I am constantly annoying him. He still does not know that I am a werewolf I mean eventually I will tell him but not right now. I am using this time to get to know him better and once I feel that he trusts me I will tell him about my true identity.

Today, Max texted me saying he wants to hang out and it had been a while so I agreed. Seems like he finally has some time to spend with me because he had been busy with Jason. So I suggested that we can go to a movie in the mall. Jason texted back saying he was game for a movie and we could decide which one to watch once we reached the mall. After that, I got ready to go to the mall.

When I reached the mall I saw Oliver's car in the parking area and I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. But then I saw him get out of the car and head toward the mall I thought what a lucky day for me. Then I saw Max and Jason up ahead looks like all four of us had the same plan and I couldn't be happier. Oliver and I called both Max and Jason at the same time and ran to catch up with them since they seem to be in their own world.

Once we reached Max and Jason, Oliver looked over at me and said," what is he doing here? Why is Max also here, I thought only the two of us were going to spend time together today". Jace told him that it was just a coincidence that we had made plans to go to the same place. I smiled and looked at Oliver before saying," time for a double date yay I always wanted to try it. What do you say cupcake are up for it?". Oliver seemed upset but I did not let it bother me as I grabbed Oliver's hand. Oliver tried to free himself from my grip but was unable to do so and gave up. I looked at Max and said," what are you waiting for let's go the movie is going to start soon".

I walked ahead with Oliver behind me while Jason and Max followed and watched the two of us in amusement. Seems like it's going to be a fun double date and there is a first time for everything right? Oliver looked at me and said," let go, you big oaf I don't want to watch a movie with you or spend time with you. Today I was going to spend the with Jason why did you have to butt in and take over". I glanced at him and replied," well I wanted to spend some time with you too. Don't you like spending time with me my cutie pie?".

Oliver just huffed and looked the other way seems like he did not have anything to say to me. When we reached the movie theatre I asked Oliver what he wanted to watch, but he did not respond to me. I saw Oliver staring at the Avengers Endgame poster looks like my cupcake likes Avengers huh? Max and Jason suddenly came and stood beside me so I asked them if they wanted to see the same movie. Max was fine with it and Jason's eyes lit up when he saw the movie poster and he nodded his head in excitement.

Both are mates like Marvel movies another new thing that I found out about Oliver. We went up to the ticket counter and Max paid for him and Jason. While I paid for Oliver and myself, Oliver seemed upset that I paid for him when he insisted that he could pay for his ticket. I told him that he could buy the ticket next time. I hope there is a next though let's hope today goes smoothly.

After that Jason and Oliver went to get some popcorn and drinks because they said watching a movie feels incomplete without snacks. Max and I chatted with each other while we waited for the two of them near the entrance of the movie theatre. Once they got the snacks Max and I helped the two of them carry them inside. We took our seats and watched the trailers play for the upcoming movies with excitement.

Jason and Oliver sat next to each other while Max and I sat on either side of the two. When the movie began Oliver and Jason were focused on the movie while eating popcorn. Oliver looked so cute like a chipmunk with his mouth filled with popcorn, when I reached out to take some popcorn he slapped my hand away. I tried again and he looked at me for a moment and whispered, "mine".

I leaned close to his ear and whispered," please cuite share some popcorn with me. I am also yours and sharing is caring". Oliver's face turned red and said," fine I will share this time but next time you get your own". I was happy that he agreed so I replied," oh so there is going to be a next huh cupcake. I can't wait to go on a date with you alone just let me know when you are available". Oliver glanced at me before saying," when are you going to stop flirting with me, Erick? I told you I am not interested and I do not swing that way. Now let me focus on the movie we can talk later".

After that, I stopped talking because he was so engrossed in the movie. Occasionally I would take some popcorn from his bucket while watching the movie. Once the movie was over all of us walked out of the theatre together. Just then I heard somebody call my name so I turned around and there stood Misaki Ayuzawa. She was my first crush and my god had become beautiful. We had met in middle school and became friends instantly, but she had to move back to Japan because her parents got relocated for work.

Misaki came running and jumped into my arms, I was so thrilled to see too and hugged her back. She looked at me and then at Oliver before saying," Hi I am Misaki Erick's friend from middle school". Oliver replied," Hello I am Oliver his friend from high school, nice to meet you". Max and Jason came over and Misaki said," Max I have not seen you in a long time. How have you been and who is this beside you? Max glanced at Jason and said," Yeah it has been a long time. I have been doing well and this is my boyfriend Jason. Jason just looked at Misaki and smiled.

Misaki then came near me and looped her arm along with mine before saying," do you guys want to grab lunch together?". I was getting kind of hungry and the other also agreed so we walked together to the food court. While Misaki was beside me and talked non-stop, Oliver disappeared from my side. I turned around to take a quick look and saw that he was chatting with Jason and Max. When he saw me looking at him he immediately looked the other way, I wonder what happened to him. 

Picture of Misaki

Wait for the next update...

Please comment and vote!!!!!

Let me know your thoughts on what going to happen next.