Bonus Chapter (Part 2) (M)

(Mature continued)

Jace squirmed at the intrusion but did not say anything else. He is playing hard to get tonight. It looks like I need to pull out all the stops. Once I knew he was ready, I tied another silk cloth around his eyes, his body was now at my mercy and I could not wait to have my way with him. This was something new for both of us and it excited me to try this with him. After I ensured he could not move or see through the blindfold, I picked up the vibrator's remote and put it on the lowest setting. I turned on the vibrator and I saw Jace's body jerk slightly as a new sensation assaulted the deepest parts of his body. 

I put my legs on either side of his thighs and leaned close to him before whispering into his ear," Jace sweetheart how does it feel? Do you have the urge to do something with me now hm...?".  Jace let out a breathy moan and responded," Maxy baby do your worst let's see how far you can go. I am tempted to find out how you will punish a  disobedient bad boy alpha".  Fuck... I can't control myself anymore since he challenged me as an alpha. Ares was growling in my head and telling me we needed to teach our mate a lesson. I started kissing behind his ear since it was one of his weak spots. I continued kissing his neck till they were filled with hickeys and trailed towards his mate mark. I gently sucked the mark before biting it which led Jace to let out a loud moan. 

Biting the mate mark always gives a mate an unimaginable amount of pleasure which is felt by the whole body, so I knew Jace loved it when I bit his mark. I could already see his member dripping as I admired my handy work on his body. I let my hands explore his upper body to my heart's content as he moaned and withered on the bed in ecstasy. I deliberately avoided the parts of his body that needed my attention so that he would submit to me. It was torture for me too because he was not touching me, but I wanted to find out his limit and this was the only way.  I guess it is time to give him the ultimate pleasure he has ever experienced.

I resumed my previous position where I was hovering over Jace's body and slowly slid onto his pulsing member. I had not switched off the vibrator yet so I knew he would come undone soon. Jace gasped and said," Maxy, please...please switch off the vibrator I can't take it anymore. You ahh... know exactly what you are doing and now that I am inside this hot channel. I need my hands to be free to touch you too".  I chuckled and replied," Oh sweetheart let's not get impatient, I am getting to the best part where I ride you like a cowboy". When I uttered those words, Jace's member grew bigger inside of me and I let out a loud moan. 

Shit...Shit, I never knew that he could become even bigger damn it, I  feel so full. It was like he was rearranging my insides so that it could accommodate his member. Once I was comfortable my movements changed and Jace was mewling with his head thrown back on the pillow. His hips moved upwards to meet my rhythm, but my hands held them down so that I had complete control. When I felt that he was close to his release I grabbed the remote of the vibrator and turned it to the highest setting. Jace's member jerked and his hot cum filled me to the brim till it leaked out of my ass. Damn, that was orgasmic, I fell forward onto Jace's chest to take a breather. 

Jace's body was still shaking in pleasure as I took off the silk cloth from his eyes. Oh my was he a sight to see, his eyes were filled with tears and his face was completely red. Jace's lips were puffy due to all the biting. Oh no, I am getting hard just looking at him so vulnerable and at my mercy. Ares growled in my head in appreciation as he prepared to claim our mate. I slid off Jace and undid his hands before switching off the vibrator. He was breathing heavily and his eyes were looking at me with so much love and lust. It was getting harder to hold Ares back and my eyes kept switching between the two of us. Jace noticed my struggle and said," Max I am ok and Ares I know you are getting impatient to make me yours at the moment". 

Ares POV 

I took over and smiled at Jace while I ran my fingers over his face gently. He glanced at me with his bedroom eyes which were begging me to take him. Jace grabbed my wrist and said," Ares please I can't take it anymore, I want to feel you inside me". My member stood up again just listening to words. I laid down next to Jace and told him to get on top of me so it was in the 69 position. He immediately took my cock and put it in his mouth and I took out the vibrator slowly from his ass. Jace moaned softly at the sensation and I replaced the vibrator with my tongue. 

Hmm... he tasted so sweet that I could not help myself and I felt Jace insides clench at the intrusion. Jace increased his pace and my member started to throb as it was getting ready to shoot a load. I let one of my hands slide toward Jace's member and stroke it as I continued my assault on his ass. His member was pulsing in my hand so I knew that he was close to cumming too. Jace kept shaking his ass in front of my face so I got the urge to smack it to see how he would react. I grabbed his left butt cheek and gave it a firm squeeze before spanking it and I felt Jace's body shake. He let go of my member whimpered in pleasure and said," Ares that hurt I can't believe you smacked my ass".

I smirked and replied," Sweetheart with the way your body just reacted I get a feeling that you enjoyed it". Jace got off and switched positions so that he was straddling my waist before saying," I did not like getting spanked that's a lie, Ares". But the way he avoided my gaze with a flushed face spoke louder than words. Damn, it is becoming harder to control myself around him. Jace grabbed the lube next to the headrest and poured a generous amount on my hand. I slid one finger in to stretch him. Once I saw that he was ok I added another and Jace moaned softly. I put his hands on my chest to support himself before leaning forward to kiss me.

His lips were soft and warm I never wanted to stop kissing him. He started rocking his hips with my fingers inside of him and that's when I snapped. I took out my fingers and grabbed his ass before slamming inside of him with my throbbing member. Jace's body shot forward and he yelled," Fuck Ares at least give me a warning". I sat up with Jace still straddling me and now my member went even deeper, which made him mewl in ecstasy. He wrapped his arms around my neck as he tried to match my movements. I kissed him again however this time it was not soft and sweet, but rough and sizzling. I bit Jace's bottom lip so that he would open his mouth but he denied me. I smacked his right ass cheek and Jace groaned before letting my tongue explore his moist and warm mouth. 

I could feel Jace's nails scratching my back as he withered in my arms. Both of us were close to our climax and I gave a one powerful thrust before shooting my hot load inside Jace. His body jerked and I felt him leaking on my stomach. The two of us fell back on the bed in exhaustion with Jace lying on my chest. We were catching our breath after such an intense love-making session, when Jace uttered," damn Ares you wore me out I can't move a muscle and my ass hurts like hell". I ran my hands over his ass to massage it so that it would soothe the pain, while he peppered kisses on my neck. We continued our actions on each other's bodies till we fell asleep. 

Wait for the next update !!!

It was a sizzling lovemaking between the couple...

Please vote and comment on the chapter...