Chapter 6

Max 

Jason did not know that I was awake the whole time he was looking at me. I purposely did not let him go. I pretended to wake up because I just could wait to spend time with him today. I wished him good morning and called him sweetheart. I could not resist calling him that nickname since it suited him. He looked slightly lost so I called him again and this time by his name. Jason snapped out of whatever he was thinking of and greeted me with a good morning. He apologized for sleeping on top of me.

He looked so adorable being all flustered that I just could not help but tease him. I got up and adjusted my position while leaning my back against the bed frame. I pulled Jason closer to my chest and now his head was near my shoulder. His hands brushed my abs slightly as I slept without a shirt before resting on my waist. Damn his hands I could feel the sparks from the mate bond going haywire. My breath quickened for a couple of seconds and I closed my eyes to stop my wolf Ares from coming forward. I tightened my hold on Jason's shoulder and pulled him closer.

Then I told Jason that he was getting comfy and that if he was planning to stay in my arms all day. The way his whole face got red was so cute and he immediately pushed me off the bed. I quickly got a hold of him and pulled him down with me. We both started laughing and it felt nice to hold him in my arms. We finally calm down and Jason started to move back and forth on my lower region. I let out a groan and held his waist to prevent him from moving anymore.

I looked at Jason and told him that he needed to stop moving his cute little butt on my cock. Otherwise, I would be able to stop myself and will have my way with him. His face went beet red and he ran to the bathroom. I just lay there for a bit on the floor trying to calm myself down. When I heard the shower running I got up and went to my closet to get some clothes for Jason. I laid the clothes out for him on the bed, before getting my clothes from the closet. I went to take a shower in the guest room.

After the shower, I went downstairs to make some breakfast for the both of us. We don't have pack training during the weekends, since everyone spends time with their family. The house that we are in is my own house. My parents have their own house and my brother lives with them. We do have a pack house. I mainly stay in the pack house due to my alpha duties and to take care of the pack. But at times I need some time to myself and a quiet place, so I got this house built for that purpose.

I took out eggs, bacon, hash browns and bread for breakfast from the fridge. I put a fresh pot of coffee to brew, while I checked my phone. There was a message from Erik that they had reached home safely last night. Jason's friends were a little hungover, otherwise, they were ok. I replied to his text and then put on some music. While I made breakfast I kept swaying to the beat playing from the phone and sang the lyrics to moves like jagger by Maroon 5.

I heard Jason coming downstairs, but I pretended that I did not hear him and continued to dance. I could feel him staring at my ass from a distance and I added some sexy dance moves on purpose. I lifted my t-shirt a little and moved my ass from side to side, I heard his heartbeat quicken. Then without turning my head I said," it's rude to stare sweetheart". I finished making breakfast and turned around to look at Jason. His face was red all over again and I just felt like teasing him. So I placed the breakfast on the counter and walked toward him slowly. He watched my every move and stood still as I came closer.

When I reached him I leaned near his face, before turning my head and whispered to his ear," did you enjoy the show? Now I am going to take my payment". Jason reached up and touched his ear, as he looked at me again puzzled. I stretched out my arm and hugged his waist pulling him closer. His arms crashed against my chest as he tried to push me away. I turned my head and moved it close to his face again, with my other hand I pulled the collar of his t-shirt down a little. I kissed his neck the exact spot where I would be marking him as my mate.

Jason shivered in my arms and let out a moan from his throat. That moan oh god did I want to hear it over and over again. I let him go otherwise I would not be able to stop myself from claiming him here and now. I stepped back and looked at him and he looked so sexy with his eyes closed and his neck was begging me to bite it. He slowly opened his eyes and glared at me before saying, "What are you doing to me? Why do I feel all these weird electric shocks when you touch me?". I did not answer his questions, instead grabbed his hand and lead him to the counter and told him to sit down. He sat down with a frown on his face but started eating breakfast.

Wait for the next chapter...