Chapter 3

Jason 

I looked up and saw a gorgeous guy with glasses towering over me. Wait a minute did I just call a guy gorgeous? I must be out of my mind. Anyway, I got up and glared at him to intimidate him. He gave me a once over and smirked at me before walking passed me, our hands accidentally brushed each other and I felt a jolt of electricity again.

I looked back at him once more before rushing to class with Ollie and Roxy running behind me. The day was going smoothly and it was lunchtime already. All three of us went to the cafeteria together and stood in line to get our food. The cafeteria was jam-packed and we were looking for a place to sit, the only place available to sit was with the good-looking nerd and his friends that I met this morning.

Roxy quickly walked towards the table and started talking to Raven, she looked at us and gestured for us to come over. Raven and Roxy sat next to each other, and Ollie and I took our time to get to the table. I ended up sitting next to the same guy that I bumped into this morning and Ollie took next to this tall guy with wavy brown hair. Raven introduced herself to us, "Hi my name is Raven Knox, these two are my brother Erik Knox and Max Rex our childhood friend."

Raven and Roxy were busy talking to each other. Ollie and Erik were lost in their world as Erik kept whispering something in Ollie's ear. Max was eating his food and was occasionally looking at his phone. I was getting so bored so I also took out my phone and started scrolling through social media. Roxy suddenly started talking about tomorrow's party and everyone looked at her.

Roxy " there is going to be a party tomorrow night are you guys going?" Erik responded to her, "yeah we are going to the party at Chase Parker's house right." I was surprised that the nerd goes to parties too. Chase Parker was one of the football jocks in school and he is known to have the wildest parties. I looked at Max and he raised his eyebrow at me, he gave me a small smirk and continued to eat his food. I finished eating and waited for the others to finish their food, while I glanced around the cafeteria.

Tammy Jenkins caught my eye and she winked at me, I winked back at her just for the fun of it. Suddenly I heard a growl and I turned my head to hear where the sound came from, but all I saw was Max. However, something was wrong with him as his nose was flaring and he was gripping the table hard. I don't know what came over and I gently placed my hand over his hand which was gripping the table. Max slowly calm down and let go of the table he gave me a small smile it disappeared.

The bell started ringing and it that was the end of lunch. All of us dumped our trash and went out separate ways. Classes went ok for the rest of the day and it was time to go home already. I went to pick up my little sister Taylor and we stopped for ice cream on the way home. Oliver and Roxy's mom came to pick them up because of some family event, so I did not have to drop them home.

When we reached home both Taylor and I went to our rooms to freshen up. After that, I did the assignments that were given by the teachers. Once I was done it was already time for dinner, so I went down. Both mom and dad were cooking in the kitchen together and talking about their day. Taylor and I set the table for dinner and mom and dad brought the dishes to the table. Tonight we were having salad, spaghetti bolognese, garlic bread and chocolate pudding. All of us talked about our day before going to bed.

Wait for the next update.... Raven's wolf  

Comment and vote