Chapter 24

Max

I can't believe that Jace let me mark him last night, I was over the moon when I saw my mark on his neck this morning. Jace was still asleep and for a change, I was lying on his chest with my arms around his waist. I gently ran my hand over the mark it had both our initials with an infinity sign. While I was busy admiring the mark Jace spoke," it's rude to stare you know babe. What are you doing up so early?".

I replied," sweetheart my mark on you looks so beautiful that I can't stop staring at it. Thank you so much for letting me mark you". Jace pulled me closer and kissed my forehead before saying," I feel close to you now babe but I can't mark you and that sucks. I wish there was a way to show everyone that you are mine. Anyway, I don't want to be depressed about this let's talk about something else".

I got comfortable on Jace's chest as he ran his hand through my hair. It was so soothing that I wanted to fall asleep again. When Jace started to talk I would just respond with a hm... so that he would think I was listening to him. But I fell asleep soon since it felt so relaxing and I was sure Jace would be a little pissed that I dozed off.

When I woke up after some time I heard the shower running in the bathroom. So I went to the guest room and used the bathroom to freshen up. After I was done and went back to my room Jace was roaming around shirt less thank goodness he was wearing pants. Jace looked at me and said," babe do you mind if I borrow one of your shirts? The shirts I brought from home seem boring. I feel like wearing something different today".

I went to my closet and picked a nice shirt for Jace and handed it to him. Jace stood in front of the mirror and started to button the shirt. As Jace was getting dressed I made the bed and organized my room. Once I was done Jace came and hugged me tightly it startled me but I hugged him back. I looked at him and said, "what's the matter sweetheart everything ok?".

Jace replied," your mark looks gorgeous babe, even though I can't mark you I have an idea. He let go and I saw him searching for something in the room, once he found what he was looking for he came and stood in front of me. He told me to sit down on the bed as he came and stood in between my legs. I looked at him slightly puzzled but that didn't stop him as he came close to me. He tilted my head to one side and I saw him bring a pen close to my neck.

He felt him drawing something on my neck and when he was finished he smiled. Jace looked at me and said," there now this is your mark from me, though it is not going to stay forever. I am happy to claim you as mine". Once he stepped away from me I stood up and went to the mirror to admire his mark. It was the letter J with two angel wings it looked stunning, Jace came and stood beside me.

He looked at me in the mirror before saying," babe what do you think of my mark? It looks amazing right?". He winked at me and I turned around before pulling in him for a kiss since I was so overwhelmed with emotions. Jace's eyes went wide with surprise and he gave in to the kiss. I pulled away and said," I love it so much sweetheart thank you for marking me as yours". After we were done admiring each other's marks we decided it was time to eat some breakfast.

Both of us went down and I made some french toast, sausages and bacon for breakfast. While Jace cut up some fruit and then took out the orange juice from the fridge and poured it into two glasses. The two of us sat down near the counter and ate breakfast as we talked about our plans for today. Suddenly his phone buzzed and he took a moment to look at the message on his phone. He told me that it was a message from Oliver saying that he wanted to hang out today.

I told him it was a good idea since he had not spent time with his friends so much recently. Plus he is now marked so his heat should not give him so much trouble. But he said he will take the pill given by the doctor just in case as a precaution. Since he was going to be hanging out with his friends I thought I should make some plans with my friends too.

After breakfast, I texted Erick asking him if he wanted to hang out and he agreed. We went back to my room and talked to each other for a bit before it was time to leave. Jace said that he going to the mall with Oliver. I told him Erick and I are going to watch a movie at the same place. What a coincidence since we were going to the same place we decided to go together.

We reached the mall in record time and waited for Erick and Oliver to arrive. I parked the car and both of us got out. We were walking towards the mall when I heard my name and Jace's name being called. We turned around and saw Erick and Oliver running toward us so we stopped and waited for them. Once they reached us Oliver looked over at Erick and said," what is he doing here? Why is Max also here, I thought only the two of us were going to spend time together today".

Jace told him that it was just a coincidence that we had made plans to go to the same place. Erick smiled and looked at Oliver before saying," time for a double date yay I always wanted to try it. What do you say cupcake are up for it?". Oliver seemed upset but Erick did not let it bother him as he grabbed Oliver's hand. Oliver tried to free himself from Erick's grip but was unable to do so and gave up. Erick looked at me and said," what are you waiting for let's go the movie is going to start soon".

He walked ahead with Oliver behind him while Jace and I followed as we watched the two of them in amusement. Seems like it's going to be a fun double date and there is a first time for everything right? 

Jace's Mark 

Max's Mark 

Please vote and leave comments !!!!

Wait for the next update .....