Chapter 44

Jason

After breakfast, we all returned to our rooms to finish packing our things, since we would be leaving tomorrow. Once our luggage was packed, we all got ready to head to the beach early since the weather was nice. The beach was not so crowded so we easily found a spot and settled down. Erik and Raven to the surf shack to borrow some surfboards as they wanted to ride the waves for a change.

Roxy and Ollie were busy having a sandcastle-building competition amongst themselves. Max was relaxing on the beach chair reading a book. I decided to take some photos of everyone because I wanted to keep all these memories of us. I walked around and took all kinds of photos of my friends on my phone. Once I was satisfied with my photography session I decided to go for a swim. I grabbed Max for a swim too because I did not want to go alone into the water.

Both Max and I swam around for a bit till the others joined us, and then all of us decided to play beach volleyball in the water. We went toward the shallow side of the water so that it would be easier to move around in the water. The volleyball game went on for a while and soon we all got tired of playing. Then all of us agreed to take a break and relax by the beach as it was starting to get hot.

Ollie and I took a little nap while the others were busy chatting amongst themselves. I was woken up by Roxy as she told me that it was time for lunch. Together we went to the family restaurant which was on the beach because all of us wanted different things to eat. The restaurant was packed with people and it took a while before we could be seated. A waitress came to take our order and the moment her eyes landed on the guys on the table. She adjusted her top till her assets were popping out and frankly the sight was unappealing.

Once she noted down our orders and disappeared to attend to other customers, we let out a sigh of relief. We made small talk till the food arrived and then all of us dug into our meal. Max had got some tacos while I went with a juicy burger with fries on the side. Erik and Oliver had ordered fish and chips and baby back ribs with fries. The girls had ordered a medium mozzarella, tomato and basil pizza that they had decided to share. There were even some refreshers with food to quench our thirst.

The food and drinks were delicious and we took our time to finish lunch. After lunch, we all agreed to take a stroll along the beach. The stroll was a good idea because the breeze felt nice and cool. All of us went around the beach for a while and then decided to get into the water. Ollie, Roxy and I had a water fight as Max, Erik and Raven cheered for us, it was so much fun. Soon everyone started getting out of the water to go and change because it was already evening. All of us changed our clothes and waited for the sunset as we lit a bonfire to keep us warm.

This felt so peaceful just sitting near the water and enjoying the sunset, could it get any better? Once the sun had set all of us sat there for a while longer till it started to get cold, so we packed up and headed back to the house. When we got back to the house everyone went to their rooms to freshen up. I headed to the kitchen to drink some water before going to Max and my room. I heard the shower running as I entered the room so I locked the door and then stripped off my dirty clothes. I quickly grabbed a set of clean clothes and opened the bathroom door.

I put my clothes on the counter and joined Max in the shower. His eyes were closed as the water ran down his body. Suddenly his eyes snapped open and he said," admiring the view sweetheart?". I replied," yeah very much babe" as I took a step closer to him so that I could get under the shower. Now both our bodies were wet and I saw Max's eyes changing back and forth between him and Ares. Ares finally took control and pulled me in for a soft kiss as one of his hands grabbed my waist.

The kiss started to get heated and I denied Ares entry into my mouth, then I felt his arm leave my waist. I thought he had given up when suddenly I felt him spank my ass and I let out a hiss at the sensation. Ares broke the kiss and said," bad boys get punished love, now open that pretty little mouth for me. If you try to play with me right now there is more where that came from ok? But I want you to remember one thing love if I ever cross the line or it gets too much for you let me know".

I nodded my head and I felt Ares grab my chin and lift it so that I was looking right at him. Then he said," I need words love a simple head nod is not enough". I took a deep breath before replying," yeah I understand if I feel uncomfortable with anything I will tell you". Ares seemed satisfied with my answer as he resumed our kiss. He tried to enter my mouth and this time I granted him access. Ares took the opportunity to explore my mouth as I looped my arms around his shoulders.

We ran out of air so I pulled away first and suddenly we switched positions. This time I was against the wall as I saw Ares reach for the body wash. He took his time to wash my body and he even helped me shampoo my hair. His touch was gentle as helped me in the shower and I returned the favour by giving him the same treatment. Once both of us were clean I thought we were going to do something naughty. But all my dirty thoughts went out of the window when I saw Ares get dressed. Damn, I was hoping to get some action in the shower with Ares, however, it looks like it is not got to happen.

Ares looked at my disappointed face and smirked before saying," love don't look so upset I feel the same way. But I want our first time to be different compared to you and Max, plus I don't anyone else to hear your sweet voice calling out my name. So hold on until we are back at my place Jace please". Well, when he explained like that I understood where he is coming from and I could not wait for our first time too. I quickly wore my clothes while Ares styled his hair looking in the mirror.

The two of us walked out of the bathroom and Ares gave Max his control back before we went downstairs to join everyone. All of us played some board games and ordered some Chinese takeout for dinner. We called it an early night since we would be heading back home in the morning. 

Please vote and comment on the chapter !!!!!!

Thoughts on the chapter? 

How do you like Ares and Jace's relationship?

Until next update.....