Chapter 60

Jason

Fuck...my what the hell happened? The last thing I remember is going to the restroom in the mall. oh yeah that customer from H&M jabbed a syringe in my neck, that stupid prick caught me off guard. I slowly opened my eyes and found myself restrained to a chair with handcuffs and my legs were tied with ropes to the chair. The place looked like an abandoned factory which looked familiar.

The place was dimly lit and there were things scattered all over the place. Suddenly I heard the door open from the far end. A figure walked into the room and it looked like a woman, and as soon as the figure walked toward the light I saw it was Jessica. OMG!!! so I was not mistaken she was at the mall. The crazy girl doesn't know when to quit, what does she want now? Jessica came and stood in front of me and said," Jacey boo long time no see, you ran away from me last time. But no one is going to come to rescue you and that bastard Max corrupted you. I know you still love right Jacey boo, there is no way that you would like boys that's weird".

How do I make her understand that I don't have feelings for her anymore? I have feelings for Max not her. Jessica slipped her hand into her dress pocket and pulled out another syringe with some pink liquid in it. Damn it what the hell is that thing? I hope she is not planning to kill me since I don't have feelings for her. She had this wild look in her eyes when she came close to me and then she said," Oh Jacey boo don't be afraid it's just a little something that will make you feel good". Just as she uttered those words she stabbed the syringe in my neck and I passed out for a second time.

When I opened my eyes for a second time I noticed that I was laying on a bed and my arms were strapped to the bedpost. Why does it feel kind of cool? I glanced down and saw that all my clothes were gone and I only had my boxers. Oh no...I hope what I am thinking does not happen. Jessica walked out of one of the doors which I think is the bathroom with barely any clothes on her body. Her face was caked with makeup and her lips had this bright red lipstick on it. If I was still into her this would be a big turn-on, but now she is scaring the shit out of me.

She got onto the bed and crawled up my body before sitting on my thighs. I tried to shake her off but she held on pretty tightly. Jessica ran her long fingernails on my chest and said," Jacey boo you look so tempting I can't wait to claim you as mine. We are going to make passionate love and then you are going to marry me. I know you are not turned on at the moment but the aphrodisiac will start its magic soon". Oh have mercy she fucking drugged me and wants to sleep with me.

Damn it I need to get out of these handcuffs and get out of here before anything happens. While I was lost in my thoughts I felt Jessica kissing my chest and feeling me up, ugh it felt so disgusting. Her perfume was suffocating me and her long nails were leaving all kinds of marks on my upper body. Soon I felt my body warming up and my vision was becoming a little hazy. I saw Jessica smile and say," Finally the drug is working and I have you all to myself. Jacey boo don't worry I will take care of you and all you have to do is enjoy it alright".

Oh shit... I am burning up like crazy and I can't control my body, it feels so good and bad at the same time. I closed my eyes and let her do as she pleased because there was no way I could escape. The moment I closed my eyes I saw pair of striking blue eyes, where had I seen them? The next image I saw was of a white wolf with the same eyes and I saw tears in its eyes. Why was this wolf crying? Why did it look so hurt? I just wanted to go and hug the wolf so badly.

My eyes snapped open and I tried to push Jessica with my legs, but she was quicker and tied my legs to the bedpost. Ugh... now there is no way to get this woman off my body. Jessica smirked and said," Jacey boo no matter how hard you try, you can't get away. This body belongs to me and you belong to me, just give up there is no escaping". Fuck I should have let Max come with me into the restroom if I had just listened to him I would not be in this situation. Max, where are you when I need you? Please I am begging you to come save me my life is on the line here.

I thought of Max and yelled out his name mentally thinking that he could hear me. Suddenly I heard a voice in my head which sounded like Max that said," Jace is it you? Where are you right now?". No, it can't be I must be hallucinating there is no way that I just heard Max's voice in my head. Ok, I need to be calm and try again to see if what I heard was real or not and I can't let Jessica find out.

So I thought of Max again and said," Max can you hear me?" and then I immediately got a reply," Jace sweetheart where are you? You have us all so worried since you did not return from the restroom in the mall. We are looking all over for you, tell me where you are so I can come get you". I responded by saying," Max Jessica kidnapped me from the mall and drugged me. Please hurry before this crazy girl takes complete advantage of me in my drugged state". Before I passed out I heard Max say," Jace I am on my way to find you hang tight".

Until the next update !!!!