Chapter 41

Max 

The art gallery was a delight as there was so much to see and it also included some activities. Erik and Raven wanted to know the real reason why Jason and I were late. But there is no way I was going to tell the two of them. After we were done with the art gallery we decided to go and explore the local market. There were a lot of things to see in the market and the girls told us that they wanted to do jewellery shopping, so they would meet us later as it would take time.

In the meantime, it was getting quite hot so Oliver suggested that we should head to a cafe to relax. We ordered something to drink to cool off while we waited for the girls to join us. The two girls joined us in about half an hour. All of us ordered our food and also got a refill for our drinks, everything was going well. While we were in the middle of our meal I smelt that bitch Jessica's scent with another unknown scent. Oh man, what is she doing here? I glanced sideways and saw that Jace already spotted her and the man beside her, he immediately looked away.

Then the unknown man who was with Jessica came up to our table and called Jason's name. Jason seemed annoyed that this person was here and Erik who was in the middle of talking about the art gallery stopped talking. Erik looked at the stranger and asked him," yes can we help you mister?". He asked Jace if he knew this guy and I saw Jace clench his hand into a fist in anger. He took a deep breath and said, "what do you want Dean? you seem busy with Jessica so why are you here at our table?".

Dean replied," Jason why are you behaving like this? I thought we were friends you don't need to be so rude". Oh, so this was Dean the man Jessica had slept with when Jason had caught them together. I can't believe that she gave up on Jason for Dean I mean yeah he is good-looking. But Jason is a hundred times better looking than Dean and in a way, I am glad that they broke up. Soon Jessica also joined Dean at our table and the mood at the table took a turn for the worst.

Jessica attached herself to Dean and then she winked at Jace. Ah, this girl will never learn that she should not go after people who are already taken. Jace excused himself and went to the bathroom since he was not in the mood to deal with them. Right after he left for the bathroom I saw Jessica glancing in the bathroom's direction. She and Dean just stood near our table making a small conversation amongst themselves, as none of us were in the mood to entertain them. Then I heard Jessica excuse herself to go to the bathroom, and it had been a while and Jace still was not back from the bathroom.

After a couple of minutes, I felt Jace trying to reach out to me through mind-link and I immediately responded by asking, "Jace where are you? I thought you had gone to the bathroom, what is taking so long?". He replied," Max please help me Jessica is here and she is not letting go of me. When I came out of the bathroom she just came on to me and refuses to let go. I tried to push her off gently since she is a girl, but man is her grip strong. I don't want to touch her otherwise she might accuse me that I touched her inappropriately".

I told him that I was on my way to help him and I mind-linked Raven that I needed her help. I told her through the mind link that Jessica was misbehaving with Jace and if she could also get Roxanne to come too. Raven looked in my direction and nodded her head and whispered in Roxanne's ear. The two of the immediately got up and I did too before we headed toward the bathroom. Erik already heard what Raven had whispered to Roxanne due to his werewolf hearing, so he did not ask any questions. He kept Oliver distracted as Dean disappeared to god knows where.

When I reached the entrance of the bathroom I saw Jessica running her nasty fingers all over Jace's body. Raven and Roxanne were right behind me and quickly pulled Jessica off and stood in front of us. I rushed to Jace's side and checked him from head to toe to see if he was injured. I heard Roxanne say to Jessica," hey don't you have any shame for throwing yourself at other men when you already have a boyfriend? Plus Jace and you already broke up and you are the one who broke his heart. Now get out of here otherwise I will drag you out personally".

Once I saw that he was not injured anywhere I was satisfied and turned to Jessica and said," Don't you get it Jace is my boyfriend and I would appreciate it if you could stay away from him. If come close to him again I will forget that you are a girl and the sight won't be pretty". Jessica got scared and immediately bolted out of the cafe and Dean rushed after her.

After that, the four of us went back to the table to resume our lunch. Oliver looked at us before saying," What happened? We just saw Jessica and Dean run out of the cafe". Raven replied," Well it was Jessica's fault, she came on to Jason when he got out of the bathroom. Seriously that girl has some major issues". Erik glanced at Jace before saying," Jace are you ok?". He replied," yeah I am doing ok, let's finish lunch and go explore the town a bit more".

The atmosphere was still a little tense but we managed to finish our meal and head out. Oliver and Roxanne dragged Jason away to see some nice shops to distract him. Erik, Raven and I just followed behind the trio to watch over them. The three of them were busy shopping for some souvenirs for their families. Raven and Erik were busy talking amongst themselves so I texted my dad just to check in as to how he and mom were doing. I also asked how the pack and the puppies were doing. He texted back saying that they were doing fine along with the puppies. The pack is also running smoothly so there is no need to worry.

The trio was finally done with their shopping before they called it a day and we headed back to the holiday house. When we reached I parked the car and both of us went inside the house. The others came in a few minutes after us. Then Erik said that he and Oliver were going to watch a movie in their room. Raven and Roxanne told us that they were also heading to their room to do some beauty treatment so as not to disturb them. All of us decided that we would meet up for dinner later in the evening around 8 pm. Till then nobody is going to bother each other unless it is an emergency.

The two of us went up to our room and I closed the door behind me before locking it. I came close to Jace and started unbuttoning his shirt. He grabbed my hand to stop me and said," babe what's wrong? why are stripping me not that I mind". I huffed and said," Jessica's scent is all over you and I hate it". Jace just awwed before ruffling my hair and I went to my suitcase and took out one of my shirts and threw it at him before saying," please can you go take a shower to wash off her scent? Jasmine's smell is bothering Ares and me".

Jace smiled at me and nodded as he went to take some of his things from his bag. I also decided to freshen up in one of the spare rooms. Once I was done I changed into a black tank top with grey sweats. I headed back to our room and saw that Jace was still in the bathroom so I decided to lie down on the bed with my eyes closed. I heard the bathroom door open but I did not open my eyes on purpose. I was curious as to what Jace would do so I patiently waited for him to close to me.

I felt Jace straddle my lap and I immediately opened my eyes and wrapped my arms around his waist. I looked at him and said," Oh you to continue where we left off this morning huh sweetheart?". He leaned closer to me and replied," yeah maybe I do and maybe I don't, what are you going to about babe?". Suddenly I pushed him back and got on top of him while both my legs went on their side of his thighs trapping him. One of my arms was near his head and the other slipped under his shirt.

He looked at me and said," ba-babe what are you doing?", I just smirked and said," well you should not have started something that you can't finish sweetheart. you seduced me first so now you need to face the consequences. So love are you ready to get devoured by the beast that you have unleashed? It's because once we start there is no stopping". He thought I was joking but the moment he saw my face he knew I was serious.

Jace looked so detectable in my t-shirt that I was having a hard time controlling myself as I had the urge to rip the shirt into pieces. In a swift moment, I removed Jace's shirt and threw it on the floor. He let out a startled gasp as he was surprised by my actions but I did not care. He provoked me first and I am not going to be holding back anymore I was at my limit now. 

Dean Thomas pic above

Please vote and comment 

Let me know your thoughts on this chapter! 

Until the next update !!!!