Chapter 28

Oliver

Erik dragged me out of the bathroom and we went to our table in the food court. Erik did all the talking and explaining to our friends. When Erik asked me to hand him my car keys I was reluctant to do so, but when I saw how serious was I gave in to him. He handed my car keys to Jason and told him to take the car to Max's place. Jason was going to say something but he stopped himself and nodded his head.

When Erik was talking to Misaki was I not paying attention since I was not interested? But when I heard something about taking his number from Max, I turned my head slightly to listen to what he had to say. Then he walked away from the table still holding my hand till we reached his car. Erik opened the passenger door for me and told me to get in and I did not argue with him because I felt it was not the right time. Erik drove the car in silence and even I did not want to say anything to make it awkward between us.

When we reached his place I followed him inside and we went to his bedroom. Erik closed the door and locked it so that I could run away. I sat down on the bed while he grabbed a chair and sat down in front of me. Then I looked at him and said," So what do you want to say to me that you dragged me to your house? It better be important or I am leaving Erik". He took a deep breath before saying," I am a werewolf Oliver and you are my mate". My eyes went wide before I started laughing and said," yeah right and I am a vampire, stop joking and tell me the real reason you brought me here Erik".

When I saw that Erik was not laughing with me I said," Oh shit you are serious! There is no way you are a werewolf Erik you are being delusional. They are all fantasy and exist in only books and movies". Suddenly Erik said," Oliver I am going to shift in front of you to show you that I am telling the truth ok". He got up and took a few steps back before he started to take off his clothes.

I quickly covered my eyes and said," dude why are you taking off your clothes, I don't want to see you naked". But he ignored me I heard bones cracking and then I heard some footsteps coming closer to me. I felt something big and wet on my hand. I removed my hands from my face and looked at the wolf in awe. Then I said," Oh my god! Erik is that you? I can't believe it". The wolf nodded its head in response. He had greyish-black fur on the top and the bottom was white with a mix of greyish-black. His eyes were light grey, the wolf looked so beautiful.

I gently ran my hand over his head and said," there that's a good doggy". Erik let out a small growl because he did not like being called a dog. Just when I was getting comfortable with the wolf Erik transformed back. I quickly removed my hand and covered my eyes and said," Oh god give me a warning if you were going to transform. I don't want to see you naked Erik". He put on clothes and told me that I could see now that he was clothed.

He took a seat in front of me again and said," So what do think of me now that you know I am a werewolf?". I looked at him and said," honestly I don't know what to say to you. It will take some time to process all this". So he changed the topic and said," why were you feeling so jealous when Misaki was sticking close to me? Why did you avoid me when I tried to talk to you cupcake?". I started to get flustered and said," No nothing like that happened. You can flirt and hang out with whoever you want, it is none of my business".

Suddenly Erik got up and stood in front of me and started leaning forward. I automatically leaned back and my hand slipped so now I was laying on his bed. He got on top of me and placed his hands on either side of my head. His legs were on either side of me so he pressed them closer so that I could not escape. My heart rate picked up when he leaned closer to my face and I put my hands on his chest to push away.

However, this time he grabbed them and pinned them above my head and whispered in my ear," you do realize I am a werewolf right cutie? So I am stronger than you and don't worry I am not going do anything bad". He lifted his face so that he was looking right at me before Erik glanced at my lips. I got the message and was a bit hesitant but I did not push him away. Slowly he leaned down and pressed his lips to mine, I did not know how to react to the kiss because I have never done this with a guy before.

Erik was about to get off me because he thought maybe he had made me uncomfortable and said," Sorry I should not have done that. I mean you clearly don't have feelings for me. Like, do for you so I not going to push you. We can start slow and I can tell you all about myself and about being a werewolf. Then you can decide whether to accept me or reject me I am not going to pressure you, Oliver". Once he said those words, I grabbed his face and pulled him in for a kiss.

He was shocked and did not know how to react that I was kissing him back. I pulled away and said," Erik you frustrate me and annoy me even though I say I hate it. But you have started to grow on me and even though I don't know what these feelings are that I have for you. I promise once I sort them out you would be the first to know about it ok. I did not mind the kiss and it felt amazing, this is the first time I have been kissed by a guy. I kissed you back because it felt so right Erik and I don't know what you are doing to me".

I was glad that Erik listened to what I had to say and I thought it was important that he should hear my real feelings. He got off and sat down next to me and said," thank you for being so honest about your thoughts and feelings Oliver it means a lot". I looked at him and said," thank you for being so patient with me, Erik. I know this is hard for you but please give me some time". He nodded his head in understanding. He looked at me before saying," do you want to hang out with me for some more time so I can tell you more about werewolves? Or I drive to Max's place and you can pick up your car and go home. It's your choice Oliver." I looked at him and said," I would like to stay here and hang out with a bit longer if that's ok with you?". Erik nodded his head in agreement that I was ok with it.

Please wait for the next update....

Please vote and comment