Chapter 39

Max

The town was an hour away so I turned on some music in the car. Jace was busy looking out the window as I thought about our time in the morning shower. I can't believe I jerked Jace off in the shower, but I could not control myself. Oh god, I need to stop thinking about it otherwise I will get hard. Jace suddenly slide his hand on my thigh and caressed it gently, the gesture was sweet. When Jace's hand accidentally brushed my member I let out a moan, my member was a little sensitive since I was thinking about our activities in the shower.

Jace was surprised to hear me moan and said," babe are you ok?". I replied by saying," yea-yeah I'm fine". However, Jace did not seem convinced and kept staring at me as he continued to stroke my thigh. Then as if a light bulb went off in his head he leaned forward and whispered in my ear," babe don't tell me you are hard, were you thinking about naughty things as I was stroking your thigh? Perhaps about this morning the activities in the shower hm..." I glanced at him and then looked at the road ahead as I did not want to answer that question.

I thought Jace was going to leave it at that but he slowly kissed my neck and grabbed my thigh roughly. Thankfully the windows in my car were tinted so nobody could see inside the car. I grabbed his hand on my thigh as I was starting to get hard and it was difficult to drive when he was distracting me. My voice came out as a breathy moan when I was about to tell Jace to stop his assault on my neck. Damn it Jace knows what he is doing to me and yet he refuses to stop.

Seems like I need to take the matter into my own hands before it goes out of control. It seems like we were 30 minutes away from the town just enough time. Luckily the route we had taken today was through a forest so I took a small detour. The detour brought me to a small lake and there was no one around. I turned off the car and quickly took off my seatbelt, Jace stopped kissing my neck. He looked at me and asked," babe where are we? weren't we supposed to go to town?".

I took a deep breath and said," when you are distracting me like that how am I supposed to drive sweetheart?". Jace gave me a mischievous smile and replied," hmmm so my plan worked huh?". My eyes went wide when I heard his response, he had deliberately got me excited. Jace took off his seatbelt and climbed onto my lap as my arms went around his waist to steady him. Jace reached down the driver's seat and pulled the lever so that the seat could lean back. The seat immediately went back and Jace kept around moving on my lap to get comfortable.

I grabbed his waist tightly so that he could settle down because now I had a boner because of him. I said to Jace," sweetheart please stop moving around and tell me what you want because we need to join the others soon". He smiled and said," I want to finish what we started in the shower, please let me return the favour babe. I want to jerk you off so bad as you did for me. I can't wait for tonight pretty please". I could not believe what I hearing was he serious? I held his face and said," sweetheart I told you it was fine, you can do the same for me some other time. Now let's head to the town since the others are waiting for us ok".

Jace however did not listen to me and pushed my hands away before grabbing my face and kissing me passionately. I tried to push him away gently but he instead took my hands and held them above my head. I could easily break free since I was stronger than him, but I did not want to hurt him. Jace slipped one of his hands inside my shirt and he tweaked one of my nipples. Shit, it was starting to feel so good and Jace being so dominant was extremely hot that I was completely turned on now.

Jace let go of my hands when noticed that I was not fighting him anymore. He gradually started undoing my shirt buttons. Once the last button was undone Jace licked his lips as he admired my body. When I looked into his eyes I knew I was a goner, he is not going to let me go until he had devoured me. I was surprised that Ares had not taken over yet because that guy is always horny. Then Ares suddenly spoke to me and said," I did not take over because I am waiting to see what our mate has in store for us Max. Plus Jace being all dominant is kind of sexy I would not mind bottoming for him too". Oh man, my wolf loves the idea of Jace taking control and having his way with us.

As my mind wandered off I felt a stinging sensation on my chest and saw that Jace had left hickeys all over. Then he glanced at me and said," how can you be distracted babe when I am doing so much to please you?". I looked at Jace and said," Sorry sweetheart it was because of Ares. He was telling me that he loves the way you are having your way with me and he would like to experience it too sometime". Jace's eyes lit up and replied," Oh well did he now I can't wait for that to happen Ares?". I felt my eyes glow as Ares took over and responded to Jace," Yeah I can't for it to happen to love, you look so hot when you take control and have your way. But we will have our moment some other time love, just focus on Max for today."

Ares kissed Jace before disappearing and giving me back control. Jace then seductively said to me," let's continue babe I can't wait anymore". Then he slid his hands down and close to my jeans and he looked at me for confirmation. I nodded my head because I knew he was not going to let me go till he got what he wanted and to be honest I was at my limit too. Jace undid my jeans and pulled down my boxers before touching my member. I took deep breaths as Jace started stroking my member and he kept glancing at me to see my reaction.

I grabbed Jace's waist and pulled him close and let my head rest on his shoulder as soft moans escaped my lips. I could feel that I was going to release so I told Jace to let go of my member. He let go and I breathed in a sigh of relief and closed my eyes as I felt Jace sliding off my lap. Suddenly I felt something warm around my member and my eyes snapped open. When I looked down I saw Jace had lips wrapped around my member and he was sucking it like a popsicle. I grabbed his hair gently and tried to push his face away from my member, but he refused to let go.

He kept sucking me harder and stroking my member as my moans grew louder. I warned Jace that I was going to cum and he sped up his movements. Then as I cummed Jace swallowed it all and let go of my member when there was nothing left. My body was still trying to recover after receiving so much pleasure. Jace licked his lips and said," thanks for the treat babe it was tasty" and then he winked at me. I pulled his face in for a kiss and I didn't care that I could taste myself on his lips. I pulled away from the kiss and said," it felt like heaven sweetheart I loved it".

I looked at my phone which was on the phone holder and saw that there were 5 missed calls from Erik and 2 from Raven. Oh god, I completely forgot that we had to go to town so I told Jace that we need clean up as the others were waiting for us. Luckily there were wet wipes in the car so I wiped myself. Jace climbed back into his seat and I saw that he was also hard, but we had no time. I gave him some water so that he could rinse his mouth and also some mouthwash and gum. Just don't ask why I had mouthwash in my car it was for emergencies for when we went to parties and had a little too much to drink.

Once both of us fixed ourselves I quickly kissed Jace and told him that tonight I am going to do much more. Then I started the car and took a shortcut that would take us to town in 10 minutes.

Please comment and vote for the chapters ....

Jason and Max just can't keep their hands off each other!!!!

Wait for the next update !