Chapter 20

Max

On my way home I thought about Jace and his heat, I had the urge to go over to his house but stopped myself. Once I was home I went up to my room and put my stuff away, and went to the kitchen to drink some water. I did not feel like being the pack house since I was so restless and in case Jace came looking for me he would know where to find me. Suddenly I heard the doorbell so I went to open the door.

When I opened the door there stood Jace with a backpack and suitcase. I smiled and let him inside as I shut the door behind him. Jace looked at me and said," babe I told my parents about our relationship". I was shocked that he already told his parents about us, and I was hesitant to know what his parents thought about our relationship. Jace came close to me and hugged me tightly before saying," they were extremely happy for me and they have accepted our relationship. My parents are eager to meet you so babe prepare yourself to meet the parents soon".

I pulled away from the hug and said," just for a moment I thought you ran away from home, thank god your parents have no problem. On that note, my parents also know about our relationship and about us being mates". Both of us went up to my room and Jace kept his things inside. We went to lie down on the bed to relax and turned on the tv to watch a movie, and Jace had picked to watch the lost city. This time I cuddled Jace and he started running his hand through my hair it was so soothing.

While we were watching the movie Jace said to me," I am going to stay over and we will go on the trip together. My parents already gave me their permission plus it is better than travelling separately". Can this day get any better Jace gets to stay over and we get to travel together for the trip? Halfway through the movie Jace said that he was hungry and he was in the mood to eat some Chinese food. So I ordered the food and we continued to watch the movie while we waited for the food to arrive.

After the movie was over we heard the doorbell looks like our food had arrived. Both of us went downstairs and I went to get our food. Jace set the table for us while I took out the food from the containers. We sat next to each other near the counter and talked about our upcoming trip while we had dinner. After dinner, both of us cleared the table together and went up to my bedroom.

We watched another movie while enjoying each other's company. I felt like taking a shower so I went to the bathroom, while Jace said he will go to the guest room to shower. While I was in the shower I kept thinking about Jace, now that he was in heat it would be difficult to keep my hands to myself. When I came out of the bathroom I just had a towel around my waist since I forgot to take my clothes. Jace entered the room and he ran his eyes over my bare upper body before shutting the door behind him.

I could smell his arousal and it was not helping the situation down below. I went to my closet to pick out my clothes as I kept glancing at Jace. I was just about to enter the bathroom when Jace pounced on me. I fell back on the bed and with the force and I felt Jace running his hands all over my upper body. I looked at Jace and said," Jace sweetheart calm down ok, the heat is not making you think rationally". I carefully sat up with Jace sitting on my lap as his hands went around my shoulders.

Jace kept looking at my lips so I leaned forward and kissed him. I grabbed his hair and tilted it to the side to access his neck. I kissed his neck gently and pulled his t-shirt down from his collarbone to kiss his shoulder. Jace pulled me closer to him and one of my hands went around his waist. I was finding it difficult to pull away from Jace as his scent was so intoxicating. Jace's eyes were filled with lust and Ares was trying to take over but I pushed him back.

Jace started kissing down my body and then I felt him grab my towel to take it off. That's when I knew it was getting dangerous. So I immediately stopped his hands from going any further, Jace let out a whine when I did that. I looked at Jace and said, "Jace let's stop here we can't go beyond this, you're not ready". He seemed disappointed that we could not continue making out and moved away from me. I took this opportunity to go and get dressed in the bathroom and it gave us both some time to calm down.

When I got out of the bathroom I saw Jace curled on his side of the bed, I got into bed and pulled his body close to me. I softly whispered in Jace's ear," I am sorry sweetheart that I stopped you, but I don't want to take advantage of you. When your heat is over and I have your consent only then will we proceed to the next stage ok?". He turned around in my arms to face me and said," thank you babe for stopping me, yeah let's take the next step when we both are ready".

I kissed his forehead as he got comfortable by putting his head on my chest and his arm around my waist. I chuckled at his behaviour and said," Jace sweetheart seems like this is your new favourite position to fall asleep in". He lifted his head and kissed me before getting back to his original position as I adjusted myself on the bed with him in my arms. Both of us were fast asleep before you know it.

Wait for the next update..... 

Vote and comment