Chapter 61

Max

Jace was taking a long time in the restroom, so I checked on him. When I entered the restroom it was empty and there was no sign of Jace. I could smell his scent so he was surely here before disappearing. Fuck he was kidnapped again and this time right under our noses, I should not have let him go alone. I quickly informed the others through mind link about Jace's disappearance.

I went to the security room of the mall to see the CCTV camera to know who took him and Erik and the others joined me shortly. It took us about 20 minutes to find the video clip in which we saw Jace entering the restroom. After a couple of minutes, a figure walked out of the restroom with Jace on his back. We could not see the face as the guy was wearing all-black clothes and a cap which was covering his face.

All of us immediately decided to go back to the pack house so that we could come up with a plan to rescue Jace. Even though I wanted to just chase after his scent and save him right now, I knew that it would be reckless. When we reached the pack house all of us gathered in my office including our parents. I briefed them about what happened in the mall and Jace's mom was in tears. Damn it I hate to make his parents so sad, it's all my fault if only I had taken extra precautions.

Anyway, there is no time to waste we need to come up with a plan ASAP otherwise his life could be in danger. Just when we had started discussing the plan I heard Jace's voice in my head calling my name. I quickly responded by saying," Jace is it you? Where are you right now?". But I got no reply from him, maybe he is in shock that he could hear my voice in his head. I tried to get through to him but it was hard to do so since he does not remember how the mind link works. Then I heard his voice again, "Max can you hear me?", and then I immediately replied," Jace sweetheart where are you? You have us all so worried since you did not return from the restroom in the mall. We are looking all over for you, tell me where you are so I can come to get you".

Jace responded by saying," Max Jessica kidnapped me from the mall and drugged me. Please hurry before this crazy girl takes complete advantage of me in my drugged state". I responded by saying," Jace I am on my way to find you hang tight". Jessica that bitch drugged him and now is going to take advantage of him. Oh hell no not if she tries to do anything with him, she better watch out because I am coming for her.

I contacted the trackers in my pack and told them to find Jessica's location as soon as possible. Erik, Raven and I were getting ready to leave when I heard Oliver say that Roxanne and he were going to come with us too. I was going to protest to tell them that they could not come with us, but the moment I looked into their eyes I knew they were not taking no for an answer. My parents went to the safe and got some weapons which they handed to Oliver and Roxanne for their protection.

One of the trackers let me know that they found Jessica's location and I quickly walked over to see the address. It seemed like an old part of the town with many factories around it, of course, it always has to be those kinds of places right? Whatever it's time to get this show on the road as there is no time to waste. All of us gathered outside the pack house and I told my dad to have some warriors protect the borders of our land. The rescue mission consisted of Erik, Raven, Oliver, Roxanne and me along with some of our top warriors.

Raven, Erik and I changed into our wolf form as it would be faster and the warriors shifted too. While Oliver and Roxanne took one of the cars so that it would be easier to keep track of the location on the GPS. It took us about an hour and a half to get to the old abandoned factory. Rouge wolves were surrounding the area so we had no choice but to fight them, which was wasting a lot of time and energy.

There were only a few left so I let Raven, Erik and the warriors deal with them. Oliver and Roxanne were also busy shooting the rouges with silver silver bullets, while I went ahead to search for Jace. When I entered the factory there were all kinds of scents and it was a little difficult to find Jace's scent. But then I heard a girl's shrill voice and followed which led me upstairs. I could smell a little better now and Jace's scent hit me full force when I ran up the stairs.

I shifted into my human form and quickly wore my shorts which were tied to my hind legs. Then I broke the door and the sight in front of me made me livid, Jace was laying unconscious tied to a bedpost and Jessica was practically naked. I threw her off his body in one swing and she landed on the floor. I untied his hands and legs before covering his body with the bedsheets. Jessica looked gave me a sinister smile and said," Too bad Max I have already had my way with him and soon I will be pregnant with his child and no one can stop me. The two of us will be a family and you would have no choice but to leave him, Jacey boo is all mine".

Ok, that's it this crazy bitch is going to get it, I can't take her bullshit anymore. I walked over and pinched the side of her neck which made her unconscious. I had the urge to kill her but I can't take the law in my hands and it would make Jace upset. She needs to be punished for her crimes. I mind-linked one of the warriors to come up and take Jessica's body, while I carefully picked up Jace in my arms and walked out of the factory.

Please comment and vote 

Until the next update !!!!